Preview of 'NCIS' 6.09: Dagger
Gibbs loses his patience when digging information from Special Agent Michelle Lee, in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". After a security breach that send the team into turbulence last week, they are monitoring Lee to see if she contacts anyone and questions her further in order to find out who is responsible for the breach.
Ironically, Gibbs himself is accused of committing a treason. The November 25 episode titled "Dagger" also sees the team relying on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.
On other "NCIS" news, EW's Michael Ausiello has dished out that Ducky will be stabbed in an episode airing in 2009, an incident that leads to discovery of his secret. Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals more saying, "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode. It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo