Preview of 'NCIS' 6.09: Dagger
Gibbs loses his patience when digging information from Special Agent Michelle Lee, in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". After a security breach that send the team into turbulence last week, they are monitoring Lee to see if she contacts anyone and questions her further in order to find out who is responsible for the breach.
Ironically, Gibbs himself is accused of committing a treason. The November 25 episode titled "Dagger" also sees the team relying on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.
On other "NCIS" news, EW's Michael Ausiello has dished out that Ducky will be stabbed in an episode airing in 2009, an incident that leads to discovery of his secret. Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals more saying, "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode. It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera