Preview of 'NCIS' 6.09: Dagger
Gibbs loses his patience when digging information from Special Agent Michelle Lee, in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". After a security breach that send the team into turbulence last week, they are monitoring Lee to see if she contacts anyone and questions her further in order to find out who is responsible for the breach.
Ironically, Gibbs himself is accused of committing a treason. The November 25 episode titled "Dagger" also sees the team relying on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.
On other "NCIS" news, EW's Michael Ausiello has dished out that Ducky will be stabbed in an episode airing in 2009, an incident that leads to discovery of his secret. Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals more saying, "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode. It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival