Preview of 'NCIS' 6.09: Dagger
Gibbs loses his patience when digging information from Special Agent Michelle Lee, in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". After a security breach that send the team into turbulence last week, they are monitoring Lee to see if she contacts anyone and questions her further in order to find out who is responsible for the breach.
Ironically, Gibbs himself is accused of committing a treason. The November 25 episode titled "Dagger" also sees the team relying on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.
On other "NCIS" news, EW's Michael Ausiello has dished out that Ducky will be stabbed in an episode airing in 2009, an incident that leads to discovery of his secret. Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals more saying, "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode. It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere