Preview of 'NCIS' 6.09: Dagger
Gibbs loses his patience when digging information from Special Agent Michelle Lee, in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". After a security breach that send the team into turbulence last week, they are monitoring Lee to see if she contacts anyone and questions her further in order to find out who is responsible for the breach.
Ironically, Gibbs himself is accused of committing a treason. The November 25 episode titled "Dagger" also sees the team relying on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.
On other "NCIS" news, EW's Michael Ausiello has dished out that Ducky will be stabbed in an episode airing in 2009, an incident that leads to discovery of his secret. Executive Producer Shane Brennan reveals more saying, "David puts in an astonishingly powerful and moving performance in this episode. It's a story I first talked about with David almost two years ago. It's been a long time coming, but well worth the wait."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media