Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's Movies Bond
Miley Cyrus clears up the persistent Justin Gaston dating speculation, telling Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos that their loves for movies are the only reason why they become close friends. "He's just like my best friend," she insists.
Speaking of their loves for movies, Miley credits Justin as the reason why she likes her upcoming animation-comedy flick "Bolt" very much. "He's actually one of the reasons I love this movie so much, we have like a big DVD thing, we collect all Walt Disney movies, cause we love animations," Miley tells Maria. "We're so excited to see ['Bolt'], just cause we really are great friends."
Asked to clarify the circulating rumors claiming she and Justin are lovers, Miley claims, "We're kinda just like ... like I said, we don't really feel like [there's] a reason to tell everyone what our personal life is." She continues, "whatever happens, in our personal life, we keep it between us. But our friendship, we like everyone to know about, because it's great to have a friend like him."
In another Miley Cyrus news, she has been confirmed to perform on the season 7 finale of ABC's dancing competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout". The finale show will be aired on November 25 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, her movie "Bolt" will hit the U.S. theaters Friday, November 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!