Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's Movies Bond
Miley Cyrus clears up the persistent Justin Gaston dating speculation, telling Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos that their loves for movies are the only reason why they become close friends. "He's just like my best friend," she insists.
Speaking of their loves for movies, Miley credits Justin as the reason why she likes her upcoming animation-comedy flick "Bolt" very much. "He's actually one of the reasons I love this movie so much, we have like a big DVD thing, we collect all Walt Disney movies, cause we love animations," Miley tells Maria. "We're so excited to see ['Bolt'], just cause we really are great friends."
Asked to clarify the circulating rumors claiming she and Justin are lovers, Miley claims, "We're kinda just like ... like I said, we don't really feel like [there's] a reason to tell everyone what our personal life is." She continues, "whatever happens, in our personal life, we keep it between us. But our friendship, we like everyone to know about, because it's great to have a friend like him."
In another Miley Cyrus news, she has been confirmed to perform on the season 7 finale of ABC's dancing competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout". The finale show will be aired on November 25 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, her movie "Bolt" will hit the U.S. theaters Friday, November 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'