Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston's Movies Bond
Miley Cyrus clears up the persistent Justin Gaston dating speculation, telling Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos that their loves for movies are the only reason why they become close friends. "He's just like my best friend," she insists.
Speaking of their loves for movies, Miley credits Justin as the reason why she likes her upcoming animation-comedy flick "Bolt" very much. "He's actually one of the reasons I love this movie so much, we have like a big DVD thing, we collect all Walt Disney movies, cause we love animations," Miley tells Maria. "We're so excited to see ['Bolt'], just cause we really are great friends."
Asked to clarify the circulating rumors claiming she and Justin are lovers, Miley claims, "We're kinda just like ... like I said, we don't really feel like [there's] a reason to tell everyone what our personal life is." She continues, "whatever happens, in our personal life, we keep it between us. But our friendship, we like everyone to know about, because it's great to have a friend like him."
In another Miley Cyrus news, she has been confirmed to perform on the season 7 finale of ABC's dancing competition series "Dancing with the Stars". She is expected to sing "Fly on the Wall", the new song on her sophomore major studio album "Breakout". The finale show will be aired on November 25 at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, her movie "Bolt" will hit the U.S. theaters Friday, November 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince