Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 2.12: It's a Wonderful Lie
A preview of "Gossip Girl" 2.12 titled "It's a Wonderful Lie" has been released. This will be the episode where a death occurs and a funeral follows. The caption on the preview is read "If you had one night to live, who would you spend it with?"
It's the annual snowflake ball in the Upper East Side. For the occasion, Blair and Chuck make a bet that they can find the ideal dates for each other. Aaron's ex-girlfriend, Lexi, expresses an interest in Dan which creates conflicted feelings for Serena. Nate, Jenny and Vanessa get into a tangled situation that puts their friendships and hearts on the line. And somebody gets into an accident.
On November 3, the cast of the show were seen filming a funeral scene in Brooklyn. There have been some speculations of who will be yanked out of the show through the death, and many point it to Bart Bass. This speculation is given since there will be the addition of Desmond Harrington who will play Jack Bass, the younger brother of Bart who will try to take over the company. Beside, the death of Bart could mean the rekindling of Lily-Rufus romance.
"It's a Wonderful Lie" is delayed a week and will air in two weeks time on December 1.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special