Scarlett Johansson Addresses Supposed Feud With Lindsay Lohan on Allure
Recruited as the cover girl for Allure's December 2008 issue, Scarlett Johansson speaks frankly about her supposed feud with Lindsay Lohan, admitting "I really don't know that person. I only met her, like, three times." When asked about Lindsay allegedly writing something rude about her on a bathroom wall in New York City two and a half years ago, Scarlett claims she really has no idea how it all started. "That's what I heard. I don't know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar - I mean, shockingly so, like, 'Whoa, what, who are you?'" she says.
Beside addressing on the much reported feud, Scarlett also expresses her feeling for singer Katy Perry who penned the popular tune "I Kissed a Girl" after her. "I had no idea [about the song] - I should get a cut! That's flattering, but my lips are kind of taken," the movie beauty tells Allure.
Opening up about Lindsay and Katy, Scarlett refuses to talk about her actor husband Ryan Reynolds though. "Nobody knows. It's private. It's our story," she tells the magazine when asked to tell the story how they first met. For more story on Scarlet and her photos, people can pick up the December issue of Allure, which will hit the newsstands next Tuesday, November 25.
Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan both auditioned for the lead role in Disney's 1998 remake of "The Parent Trap." Lindsay won the part, playing the dual roles of identical twin sisters Hallie Parker and Annie James. She earned good reviews for the parts.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna