Sneak Preview of '90210' 1.11: That Which We Destroy
A new preview for episode 1.11 of '90210' has been released. Entitled "That Which We Destroy", the episode will revolve around a problem between Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh, which causes the gap between the ladies' friendship to get wider.
Meanwhile, Sean, who is guest starred by Josh Henderson, will move to Wilson's family house after his first visit, and meet a warm welcome from Harry and Debbie Wilson. Elsewhere, there will be a cheerleader who pays a little too much attention to Dixon Wilson, causing Erin Silver to be jealous. Also, Naomi Clark will begin to hang out with a new group of girls.
Guest starring Lauren London as Christina, "That Which We Destroy" is scheduled to air on the CW, November 18 at 8/7c.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016