Sneak Preview of '90210' 1.11: That Which We Destroy
A new preview for episode 1.11 of '90210' has been released. Entitled "That Which We Destroy", the episode will revolve around a problem between Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh, which causes the gap between the ladies' friendship to get wider.
Meanwhile, Sean, who is guest starred by Josh Henderson, will move to Wilson's family house after his first visit, and meet a warm welcome from Harry and Debbie Wilson. Elsewhere, there will be a cheerleader who pays a little too much attention to Dixon Wilson, causing Erin Silver to be jealous. Also, Naomi Clark will begin to hang out with a new group of girls.
Guest starring Lauren London as Christina, "That Which We Destroy" is scheduled to air on the CW, November 18 at 8/7c.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo