Sneak Preview of '90210' 1.11: That Which We Destroy
A new preview for episode 1.11 of '90210' has been released. Entitled "That Which We Destroy", the episode will revolve around a problem between Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh, which causes the gap between the ladies' friendship to get wider.
Meanwhile, Sean, who is guest starred by Josh Henderson, will move to Wilson's family house after his first visit, and meet a warm welcome from Harry and Debbie Wilson. Elsewhere, there will be a cheerleader who pays a little too much attention to Dixon Wilson, causing Erin Silver to be jealous. Also, Naomi Clark will begin to hang out with a new group of girls.
Guest starring Lauren London as Christina, "That Which We Destroy" is scheduled to air on the CW, November 18 at 8/7c.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March