Preview of 'NCIS' 6.08: Cloak
A top secret war game leads to a very real consequences for one team member. In the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", a shocking revelation comes to light after the team is forced into playing a dangerous war game. Also, the team investigates a body placed in a cooler box.
Th episode is called "Cloak" and will be broadcast on November 18. Liza Lapira is back as a recurring cast Agent Michelle Lee.
Starring Mark Harmon, Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly among others, the cop drama has continuously been delivering its network, CBS, a winning streak in the ratings. Its re-run on Friday, November 7 has absorbed 11.2 million viewers and set a par above ABC's "Supernanny" (5.4 million).
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary