Preview of 'NCIS' 6.08: Cloak
A top secret war game leads to a very real consequences for one team member. In the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", a shocking revelation comes to light after the team is forced into playing a dangerous war game. Also, the team investigates a body placed in a cooler box.
Th episode is called "Cloak" and will be broadcast on November 18. Liza Lapira is back as a recurring cast Agent Michelle Lee.
Starring Mark Harmon, Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly among others, the cop drama has continuously been delivering its network, CBS, a winning streak in the ratings. Its re-run on Friday, November 7 has absorbed 11.2 million viewers and set a par above ABC's "Supernanny" (5.4 million).
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off