Mariah Carey Lined Up for 2008 American Music Awards' Performer
Mariah Carey has been added as a musical guest at 2008 American Music Awards. She will join previously-revealed performers including Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block.
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the ceremony will also have Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh as its presenters.
Speaking about the awards itself, Alicia Keys has been revealed as an artist who leads the pack with five nods, including "Artist of the Year" competing with Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Eagles, and Coldplay. Complete list of the awards' nominees can be found on the press release.
More Mariah Carey News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding