Mariah Carey Lined Up for 2008 American Music Awards' Performer
Mariah Carey has been added as a musical guest at 2008 American Music Awards. She will join previously-revealed performers including Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block.
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the ceremony will also have Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh as its presenters.
Speaking about the awards itself, Alicia Keys has been revealed as an artist who leads the pack with five nods, including "Artist of the Year" competing with Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Eagles, and Coldplay. Complete list of the awards' nominees can be found on the press release.
More Mariah Carey News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush