Mariah Carey Lined Up for 2008 American Music Awards' Performer
Mariah Carey has been added as a musical guest at 2008 American Music Awards. She will join previously-revealed performers including Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block.
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the ceremony will also have Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh as its presenters.
Speaking about the awards itself, Alicia Keys has been revealed as an artist who leads the pack with five nods, including "Artist of the Year" competing with Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Eagles, and Coldplay. Complete list of the awards' nominees can be found on the press release.
More Mariah Carey News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences