Mariah Carey Lined Up for 2008 American Music Awards' Performer
Mariah Carey has been added as a musical guest at 2008 American Music Awards. She will join previously-revealed performers including Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block.
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the ceremony will also have Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh as its presenters.
Speaking about the awards itself, Alicia Keys has been revealed as an artist who leads the pack with five nods, including "Artist of the Year" competing with Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Eagles, and Coldplay. Complete list of the awards' nominees can be found on the press release.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week