Muse Watson's Character Back on 'Prison Break'
Charles Westmoreland, one of the characters of FOX's hit series "Prison Break" who was left dead on the series' first season, will come back to life. Los Angeles Times has reported that Westmoreland's character who is played by Muse Watson will be featured on the December 15 episode.
It is believed that Westmoreland's scene will have something in connection with Michael Scofield's medical condition. In the episode, Scofield's character who is played by Wentworth Miller will unexpectedly meet Westmoreland as part of the season's ongoing investigation into the riddles of Scylla.
Westmoreland, who was believed as the long-lost D.B. Cooper and hoped to give his hidden wealth to Scofield, was stabbed to death on the last episode of season one after trying to escape from Fox River prison along with Scofield and other main characters.
Meanwhile, Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Kathleen Quinlan will begin her debut on "Prison Break" as a recurring guest on the show's season four finale which is scheduled to air on December 22. Quinlan will play a mysterious woman with ties to the Company.
More Prison Break News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer