Muse Watson's Character Back on 'Prison Break'
Charles Westmoreland, one of the characters of FOX's hit series "Prison Break" who was left dead on the series' first season, will come back to life. Los Angeles Times has reported that Westmoreland's character who is played by Muse Watson will be featured on the December 15 episode.
It is believed that Westmoreland's scene will have something in connection with Michael Scofield's medical condition. In the episode, Scofield's character who is played by Wentworth Miller will unexpectedly meet Westmoreland as part of the season's ongoing investigation into the riddles of Scylla.
Westmoreland, who was believed as the long-lost D.B. Cooper and hoped to give his hidden wealth to Scofield, was stabbed to death on the last episode of season one after trying to escape from Fox River prison along with Scofield and other main characters.
Meanwhile, Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Kathleen Quinlan will begin her debut on "Prison Break" as a recurring guest on the show's season four finale which is scheduled to air on December 22. Quinlan will play a mysterious woman with ties to the Company.
More Prison Break News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test