Muse Watson's Character Back on 'Prison Break'
Charles Westmoreland, one of the characters of FOX's hit series "Prison Break" who was left dead on the series' first season, will come back to life. Los Angeles Times has reported that Westmoreland's character who is played by Muse Watson will be featured on the December 15 episode.
It is believed that Westmoreland's scene will have something in connection with Michael Scofield's medical condition. In the episode, Scofield's character who is played by Wentworth Miller will unexpectedly meet Westmoreland as part of the season's ongoing investigation into the riddles of Scylla.
Westmoreland, who was believed as the long-lost D.B. Cooper and hoped to give his hidden wealth to Scofield, was stabbed to death on the last episode of season one after trying to escape from Fox River prison along with Scofield and other main characters.
Meanwhile, Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Kathleen Quinlan will begin her debut on "Prison Break" as a recurring guest on the show's season four finale which is scheduled to air on December 22. Quinlan will play a mysterious woman with ties to the Company.
More Prison Break News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'