Muse Watson's Character Back on 'Prison Break'
Charles Westmoreland, one of the characters of FOX's hit series "Prison Break" who was left dead on the series' first season, will come back to life. Los Angeles Times has reported that Westmoreland's character who is played by Muse Watson will be featured on the December 15 episode.
It is believed that Westmoreland's scene will have something in connection with Michael Scofield's medical condition. In the episode, Scofield's character who is played by Wentworth Miller will unexpectedly meet Westmoreland as part of the season's ongoing investigation into the riddles of Scylla.
Westmoreland, who was believed as the long-lost D.B. Cooper and hoped to give his hidden wealth to Scofield, was stabbed to death on the last episode of season one after trying to escape from Fox River prison along with Scofield and other main characters.
Meanwhile, Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Kathleen Quinlan will begin her debut on "Prison Break" as a recurring guest on the show's season four finale which is scheduled to air on December 22. Quinlan will play a mysterious woman with ties to the Company.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes