Britney Spears Auditioning New Backing Dancers
Gearing up for her roadshow to promote December-2 studio album "Circus", Britney Spears holds an audition to seek new backing dancers. She, as seen on the photos posted below, sits on the judge table along with manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes.
On a video blog, Wade Robson previously confirmed that he was hired to create new moves for Spears' upcoming tour. When asked whether it would be world tour as rumors claimed, Robson answered, "It's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates, but I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
In related news, Britney has been nominated for "Favorite Scene-Stealing Guest Star" at 2009 People's Choice Awards for her cameo appearance on TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She competes with guest stars from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", Luke Perry and Robin Williams. Winners will be announced on January 7, 2009 on a live ceremony taking place at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium.
Pictures of Britney Spears auditioning new dancers:
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special