Britney Spears Auditioning New Backing Dancers
Gearing up for her roadshow to promote December-2 studio album "Circus", Britney Spears holds an audition to seek new backing dancers. She, as seen on the photos posted below, sits on the judge table along with manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes.
On a video blog, Wade Robson previously confirmed that he was hired to create new moves for Spears' upcoming tour. When asked whether it would be world tour as rumors claimed, Robson answered, "It's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates, but I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
In related news, Britney has been nominated for "Favorite Scene-Stealing Guest Star" at 2009 People's Choice Awards for her cameo appearance on TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She competes with guest stars from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", Luke Perry and Robin Williams. Winners will be announced on January 7, 2009 on a live ceremony taking place at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium.
Pictures of Britney Spears auditioning new dancers:
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked