Sneak Peek of 'Life on Mars' 1.06: Tuesday's Dead
There is a life and death hostage situation in the next episode of "Life on Mars". Sam Tyler must deal with the uncontrolled situation to save the hostages' life while at the same time he has to save his own life next on the episode entitled "Tuesday's Dead".
The episode will revolve around the crazy gunman who tries to force a doctor to do a dangerous operation for the gunman's brother. He kidnaps the people on County hospital to insist the doctor. Sam and his 125 crew are faced by the reality that the hopeless madman will do even worse on the fact that he already kills several people there. They are ordered to diffuse a potentially explosive face-off. Sam, Ray Carling, Annie Norris, and Lt. Gene Hunt are all targeted in the madman's cross hairs.
Attempting to resolve the confrontation, there is a phone-call where he seems to hear his mother's voice in 2008, begging him to wake up. Sam begin to realize that his own life is in a danger situation. The clock ticking on the gunman's demands parallels another deadline that could spell the end of Sam Tyler.
"Tuesday's Dead" is scheduled to air on ABC, November 13 at 10/9c.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli