Billy Ray Cyrus Doesn't Approve of Miley Cyrus' Dream Car
Celebrity father-daughter duo Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus definitely have different tastes when it comes to car as the older Cyrus reportedly doesn't approve of his daughter's dream car. Instead of getting her a black Mercedes, which she's been dreaming of for her forthcoming 16th birthday, he would like to get her a car with "extra metal in the doors".
In an interview on "The Tyra Banks Show", which airs Friday, November 7, Miley publicly stated, "I want [my Mercedes] black and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink. And I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink." Asked about that matter by Ryan Seacrest during a phone-in for his morning show on KIIS FM, Billy claimed he knows nothing about Miley's dream car. "Is it true that your daughter wants this Mercedes with leather seats, pink stitching and pink steering and if so do you approve of that?" Ryan asked Billy. On that, the country music singer replied, "No I haven't heard anything about that. It is possible ... but I haven't heard about it."
Ryan continued pressing Billy by asking, "Would you approve something like that? I mean, I know she has earned enough money to do it but just think about the principle. Would you approve that?". Billy quickly replied, "No probably not. I just want her to have something that she is real safe in. I want something with a little extra metal in the doors, you know, and I just want to make sure that she wears her seat belt."
Though so, Billy didn't detail on what kind of car he will get Miley for her 16th birthday on November 23. Meanwhile, no record reported just yet if Miley knows about Billy's disapproval of her dream car.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans