Sneak Preview of 'CSI: Miami' 7.07: Cheating Death
Another murder case to solve on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". "Cheating Death" has more scenes about blood, lust, revenge, and betrayal, centering on a murder case.
The story revolves around a murder of a con man who cheats on married women to steal their money. He slept with the women only to take their money. The man will be found dead by Horatio and his team of CSI, leading to the uphill investigation to find the true suspect and the reason behind it. The women who have slept with the man avoid police investigation in order to safe themselves including their marriages, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation.
A hotel's manager finds a woman covered in blood, while there is also a man there who is cuffed to the bed post and stabbed to death. There are no signs or clues for this murder. Horatio and the team believe that there is a suspicious thing behind the murder. It may have something to do with a revenge matter by one of the women or their husbands.
Guest starring Andrew Walker as Steve Howell and Lucy Lawless ("Xena Warrior Princess") as Audrey Yates, "Cheating Death" is scheduled to air on CBS, November 10 at 10/9c.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video