Sneak Preview of 'CSI: Miami' 7.07: Cheating Death
Another murder case to solve on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". "Cheating Death" has more scenes about blood, lust, revenge, and betrayal, centering on a murder case.
The story revolves around a murder of a con man who cheats on married women to steal their money. He slept with the women only to take their money. The man will be found dead by Horatio and his team of CSI, leading to the uphill investigation to find the true suspect and the reason behind it. The women who have slept with the man avoid police investigation in order to safe themselves including their marriages, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation.
A hotel's manager finds a woman covered in blood, while there is also a man there who is cuffed to the bed post and stabbed to death. There are no signs or clues for this murder. Horatio and the team believe that there is a suspicious thing behind the murder. It may have something to do with a revenge matter by one of the women or their husbands.
Guest starring Andrew Walker as Steve Howell and Lucy Lawless ("Xena Warrior Princess") as Audrey Yates, "Cheating Death" is scheduled to air on CBS, November 10 at 10/9c.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle