Sneak Preview of 'CSI: Miami' 7.07: Cheating Death
Another murder case to solve on the next episode of "CSI: Miami". "Cheating Death" has more scenes about blood, lust, revenge, and betrayal, centering on a murder case.
The story revolves around a murder of a con man who cheats on married women to steal their money. He slept with the women only to take their money. The man will be found dead by Horatio and his team of CSI, leading to the uphill investigation to find the true suspect and the reason behind it. The women who have slept with the man avoid police investigation in order to safe themselves including their marriages, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation.
A hotel's manager finds a woman covered in blood, while there is also a man there who is cuffed to the bed post and stabbed to death. There are no signs or clues for this murder. Horatio and the team believe that there is a suspicious thing behind the murder. It may have something to do with a revenge matter by one of the women or their husbands.
Guest starring Andrew Walker as Steve Howell and Lucy Lawless ("Xena Warrior Princess") as Audrey Yates, "Cheating Death" is scheduled to air on CBS, November 10 at 10/9c.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?