Heidi Klum Donning Her Second Milk Mustache for Got Milk? Ad
Supermodel Heidi Klum appears for her latest Got Milk? ad with a milk mustache on her face. Donning a tube purple gown, the German-born model is sitting on a high wooden chair making her gracious pose with a glass of milk on the floor by one of the chair's feet.
"Model Mom. From the runway to my driveway, there's one look that's always in style. Studies suggest the nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight," a message to public, posted beside her photo, read. "And the protein helps build muscle for a lean body. Which makes it a perfect fit for you and your family."
Klum has also had a milk mustache on a previously-released promo encouraging people to drink milk. She was fully-dressed as a milk maid with her hair pigtailed. A cow was set to join her in a seemingly-to-be farm along with a goat and two cats.
Picture of Heidi Klum with milk mustache:
More Heidi Klum News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik