Heidi Klum Donning Her Second Milk Mustache for Got Milk? Ad
Supermodel Heidi Klum appears for her latest Got Milk? ad with a milk mustache on her face. Donning a tube purple gown, the German-born model is sitting on a high wooden chair making her gracious pose with a glass of milk on the floor by one of the chair's feet.
"Model Mom. From the runway to my driveway, there's one look that's always in style. Studies suggest the nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight," a message to public, posted beside her photo, read. "And the protein helps build muscle for a lean body. Which makes it a perfect fit for you and your family."
Klum has also had a milk mustache on a previously-released promo encouraging people to drink milk. She was fully-dressed as a milk maid with her hair pigtailed. A cow was set to join her in a seemingly-to-be farm along with a goat and two cats.
Picture of Heidi Klum with milk mustache:
More Heidi Klum News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns