Heidi Klum Donning Her Second Milk Mustache for Got Milk? Ad
Supermodel Heidi Klum appears for her latest Got Milk? ad with a milk mustache on her face. Donning a tube purple gown, the German-born model is sitting on a high wooden chair making her gracious pose with a glass of milk on the floor by one of the chair's feet.
"Model Mom. From the runway to my driveway, there's one look that's always in style. Studies suggest the nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight," a message to public, posted beside her photo, read. "And the protein helps build muscle for a lean body. Which makes it a perfect fit for you and your family."
Klum has also had a milk mustache on a previously-released promo encouraging people to drink milk. She was fully-dressed as a milk maid with her hair pigtailed. A cow was set to join her in a seemingly-to-be farm along with a goat and two cats.
Picture of Heidi Klum with milk mustache:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video