Heidi Klum Donning Her Second Milk Mustache for Got Milk? Ad
Supermodel Heidi Klum appears for her latest Got Milk? ad with a milk mustache on her face. Donning a tube purple gown, the German-born model is sitting on a high wooden chair making her gracious pose with a glass of milk on the floor by one of the chair's feet.
"Model Mom. From the runway to my driveway, there's one look that's always in style. Studies suggest the nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight," a message to public, posted beside her photo, read. "And the protein helps build muscle for a lean body. Which makes it a perfect fit for you and your family."
Klum has also had a milk mustache on a previously-released promo encouraging people to drink milk. She was fully-dressed as a milk maid with her hair pigtailed. A cow was set to join her in a seemingly-to-be farm along with a goat and two cats.
Picture of Heidi Klum with milk mustache:
More Heidi Klum News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group