Heidi Klum Donning Her Second Milk Mustache for Got Milk? Ad
Supermodel Heidi Klum appears for her latest Got Milk? ad with a milk mustache on her face. Donning a tube purple gown, the German-born model is sitting on a high wooden chair making her gracious pose with a glass of milk on the floor by one of the chair's feet.
"Model Mom. From the runway to my driveway, there's one look that's always in style. Studies suggest the nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight," a message to public, posted beside her photo, read. "And the protein helps build muscle for a lean body. Which makes it a perfect fit for you and your family."
Klum has also had a milk mustache on a previously-released promo encouraging people to drink milk. She was fully-dressed as a milk maid with her hair pigtailed. A cow was set to join her in a seemingly-to-be farm along with a goat and two cats.
Picture of Heidi Klum with milk mustache:
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart