Sneak Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.07: Do You Believe in Magic?
Previous episode of "Brothers & Sisters" featured Kitty and her husband Robert McCallister waiting for a birth mother. Next week in "Do You Believe in Magic?", Kitty's neurosis will cause McCallister's chance to adopt to be in danger.
As the title states, the episode will have something to do with magic and all this stuff. Saul does some magic trick, while Rebecca, Sarah, Kitty and Nora visit a fortune teller who predicts that there is a big chaos about to happen. Kevin's first day is an eyeopener to the reality of politics, and of respecting his new boss.
Magic spell also happens in Tommy and Julia's wedding anniversary. In the other side, Justin and Rebecca need some magic spell for their romance which is being disturbed by some issues of their relationship. Tommy razzes Justin over Rebecca's response to his three little words.
Guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack, "Do You Believe in Magic" will air on ABC, November 9 at 10/9c.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels