Sneak Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.07: Do You Believe in Magic?
Previous episode of "Brothers & Sisters" featured Kitty and her husband Robert McCallister waiting for a birth mother. Next week in "Do You Believe in Magic?", Kitty's neurosis will cause McCallister's chance to adopt to be in danger.
As the title states, the episode will have something to do with magic and all this stuff. Saul does some magic trick, while Rebecca, Sarah, Kitty and Nora visit a fortune teller who predicts that there is a big chaos about to happen. Kevin's first day is an eyeopener to the reality of politics, and of respecting his new boss.
Magic spell also happens in Tommy and Julia's wedding anniversary. In the other side, Justin and Rebecca need some magic spell for their romance which is being disturbed by some issues of their relationship. Tommy razzes Justin over Rebecca's response to his three little words.
Guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack, "Do You Believe in Magic" will air on ABC, November 9 at 10/9c.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding