Sneak Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.07: Do You Believe in Magic?
Previous episode of "Brothers & Sisters" featured Kitty and her husband Robert McCallister waiting for a birth mother. Next week in "Do You Believe in Magic?", Kitty's neurosis will cause McCallister's chance to adopt to be in danger.
As the title states, the episode will have something to do with magic and all this stuff. Saul does some magic trick, while Rebecca, Sarah, Kitty and Nora visit a fortune teller who predicts that there is a big chaos about to happen. Kevin's first day is an eyeopener to the reality of politics, and of respecting his new boss.
Magic spell also happens in Tommy and Julia's wedding anniversary. In the other side, Justin and Rebecca need some magic spell for their romance which is being disturbed by some issues of their relationship. Tommy razzes Justin over Rebecca's response to his three little words.
Guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack, "Do You Believe in Magic" will air on ABC, November 9 at 10/9c.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation