Sneak Preview of 'Brothers and Sisters' 3.07: Do You Believe in Magic?
Previous episode of "Brothers & Sisters" featured Kitty and her husband Robert McCallister waiting for a birth mother. Next week in "Do You Believe in Magic?", Kitty's neurosis will cause McCallister's chance to adopt to be in danger.
As the title states, the episode will have something to do with magic and all this stuff. Saul does some magic trick, while Rebecca, Sarah, Kitty and Nora visit a fortune teller who predicts that there is a big chaos about to happen. Kevin's first day is an eyeopener to the reality of politics, and of respecting his new boss.
Magic spell also happens in Tommy and Julia's wedding anniversary. In the other side, Justin and Rebecca need some magic spell for their romance which is being disturbed by some issues of their relationship. Tommy razzes Justin over Rebecca's response to his three little words.
Guest starring Eric Christian Olsen and Eric McCormack, "Do You Believe in Magic" will air on ABC, November 9 at 10/9c.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame