Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Dressed Up as Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Justin Gaston appeared on her driveway dressing as Nick Jonas. Wearing brown tuxedo on top of white shirt, he was hanging out in Cyrus family home and handing candies to kids that went trick or treating to the house.
Also joining him passing the trick-or-treat are Miley's little sister, Noah Cyrus, and Sam Hancock, a boyfriend of Miley's older sister. Similar to Justin, Sam also appeared for Halloween as one of Jonas Brothers members. While Justin was wearing a star-motif scarf, Sam chose to have a polka dot one recklessly tied around his neck. Their pictures can be seen on Just Jared.
Previously, Miley, who has debuted a music video for 'Bolt" soundtrack "I Thought I Lost", admitted to beg her parents for her first car. "I am begging [to get my first car]" she said. "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit. I was the dummy that asked, 'Can you give your own picture?'"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image