Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Dressed Up as Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Justin Gaston appeared on her driveway dressing as Nick Jonas. Wearing brown tuxedo on top of white shirt, he was hanging out in Cyrus family home and handing candies to kids that went trick or treating to the house.
Also joining him passing the trick-or-treat are Miley's little sister, Noah Cyrus, and Sam Hancock, a boyfriend of Miley's older sister. Similar to Justin, Sam also appeared for Halloween as one of Jonas Brothers members. While Justin was wearing a star-motif scarf, Sam chose to have a polka dot one recklessly tied around his neck. Their pictures can be seen on Just Jared.
Previously, Miley, who has debuted a music video for 'Bolt" soundtrack "I Thought I Lost", admitted to beg her parents for her first car. "I am begging [to get my first car]" she said. "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit. I was the dummy that asked, 'Can you give your own picture?'"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her