Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Dressed Up as Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Justin Gaston appeared on her driveway dressing as Nick Jonas. Wearing brown tuxedo on top of white shirt, he was hanging out in Cyrus family home and handing candies to kids that went trick or treating to the house.
Also joining him passing the trick-or-treat are Miley's little sister, Noah Cyrus, and Sam Hancock, a boyfriend of Miley's older sister. Similar to Justin, Sam also appeared for Halloween as one of Jonas Brothers members. While Justin was wearing a star-motif scarf, Sam chose to have a polka dot one recklessly tied around his neck. Their pictures can be seen on Just Jared.
Previously, Miley, who has debuted a music video for 'Bolt" soundtrack "I Thought I Lost", admitted to beg her parents for her first car. "I am begging [to get my first car]" she said. "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit. I was the dummy that asked, 'Can you give your own picture?'"
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna