Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend Dressed Up as Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Justin Gaston appeared on her driveway dressing as Nick Jonas. Wearing brown tuxedo on top of white shirt, he was hanging out in Cyrus family home and handing candies to kids that went trick or treating to the house.
Also joining him passing the trick-or-treat are Miley's little sister, Noah Cyrus, and Sam Hancock, a boyfriend of Miley's older sister. Similar to Justin, Sam also appeared for Halloween as one of Jonas Brothers members. While Justin was wearing a star-motif scarf, Sam chose to have a polka dot one recklessly tied around his neck. Their pictures can be seen on Just Jared.
Previously, Miley, who has debuted a music video for 'Bolt" soundtrack "I Thought I Lost", admitted to beg her parents for her first car. "I am begging [to get my first car]" she said. "I got to go take my test first - I don't really want to go get my picture taken. It's, like, really hard to pick out your outfit. I was the dummy that asked, 'Can you give your own picture?'"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen