Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy May Take Part on 'How I Met Your Mother'
CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother", gives an opportunity for its actress, Alyson Hannigan, to make an appearance on the series during her pregnancy period. It has been reported that the series' producers are considering to rewrite the scripts' episodes for Alyson's pregnancy appearance.
The 34 years old actress who plays as Lily Aldrin on the sitcom may have a baby story line in her character. "They're still toying with what they're going to do", says the series' spokesperson to New York Daily News.
Alyson is well known for her acting on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", where she met her husband for the first time, Alexis Denisof. Alyson and Alexis are expecting their first child to be born in next spring 2009. The child's sex has not been revealed.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week