Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy May Take Part on 'How I Met Your Mother'
CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother", gives an opportunity for its actress, Alyson Hannigan, to make an appearance on the series during her pregnancy period. It has been reported that the series' producers are considering to rewrite the scripts' episodes for Alyson's pregnancy appearance.
The 34 years old actress who plays as Lily Aldrin on the sitcom may have a baby story line in her character. "They're still toying with what they're going to do", says the series' spokesperson to New York Daily News.
Alyson is well known for her acting on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", where she met her husband for the first time, Alexis Denisof. Alyson and Alexis are expecting their first child to be born in next spring 2009. The child's sex has not been revealed.
More Alyson Hannigan News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion