Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy May Take Part on 'How I Met Your Mother'
CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother", gives an opportunity for its actress, Alyson Hannigan, to make an appearance on the series during her pregnancy period. It has been reported that the series' producers are considering to rewrite the scripts' episodes for Alyson's pregnancy appearance.
The 34 years old actress who plays as Lily Aldrin on the sitcom may have a baby story line in her character. "They're still toying with what they're going to do", says the series' spokesperson to New York Daily News.
Alyson is well known for her acting on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", where she met her husband for the first time, Alexis Denisof. Alyson and Alexis are expecting their first child to be born in next spring 2009. The child's sex has not been revealed.
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit