Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy May Take Part on 'How I Met Your Mother'
CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother", gives an opportunity for its actress, Alyson Hannigan, to make an appearance on the series during her pregnancy period. It has been reported that the series' producers are considering to rewrite the scripts' episodes for Alyson's pregnancy appearance.
The 34 years old actress who plays as Lily Aldrin on the sitcom may have a baby story line in her character. "They're still toying with what they're going to do", says the series' spokesperson to New York Daily News.
Alyson is well known for her acting on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", where she met her husband for the first time, Alexis Denisof. Alyson and Alexis are expecting their first child to be born in next spring 2009. The child's sex has not been revealed.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake