Alyson Hannigan's Pregnancy May Take Part on 'How I Met Your Mother'
CBS sitcom, "How I Met Your Mother", gives an opportunity for its actress, Alyson Hannigan, to make an appearance on the series during her pregnancy period. It has been reported that the series' producers are considering to rewrite the scripts' episodes for Alyson's pregnancy appearance.
The 34 years old actress who plays as Lily Aldrin on the sitcom may have a baby story line in her character. "They're still toying with what they're going to do", says the series' spokesperson to New York Daily News.
Alyson is well known for her acting on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", where she met her husband for the first time, Alexis Denisof. Alyson and Alexis are expecting their first child to be born in next spring 2009. The child's sex has not been revealed.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester