Jonas Brothers Share Their Fashion Styles on MySpace, the Video
Jonas Brothers have teamed up with MySpace for a brand new episode of the site's fashion segment called "The Fit," in which they share about their fashion styles, offering a behind-the-scenes look at them getting styled for the music video of their new smash hit "Lovebug," which is shot in the '40s set. The clip, which was filmed back on September 18, also features the brothers' stylist Michelle Tomaszewski who shares the concept for their costumes from head to toe.
In the four-minute video, which can be watched after the jump, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas share some details about the costumes they have to wear for the shooting of the music video that sees them transformed into 1940s studs. "Tie completes the outfit," Nick says. "Shoes complete the man."
"Lovebug" is the second official single off Jonas Brothers' third studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been in the stores since August 2008.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video