Jonas Brothers Share Their Fashion Styles on MySpace, the Video
Jonas Brothers have teamed up with MySpace for a brand new episode of the site's fashion segment called "The Fit," in which they share about their fashion styles, offering a behind-the-scenes look at them getting styled for the music video of their new smash hit "Lovebug," which is shot in the '40s set. The clip, which was filmed back on September 18, also features the brothers' stylist Michelle Tomaszewski who shares the concept for their costumes from head to toe.
In the four-minute video, which can be watched after the jump, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas share some details about the costumes they have to wear for the shooting of the music video that sees them transformed into 1940s studs. "Tie completes the outfit," Nick says. "Shoes complete the man."
"Lovebug" is the second official single off Jonas Brothers' third studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been in the stores since August 2008.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event