Jonas Brothers Share Their Fashion Styles on MySpace, the Video
Jonas Brothers have teamed up with MySpace for a brand new episode of the site's fashion segment called "The Fit," in which they share about their fashion styles, offering a behind-the-scenes look at them getting styled for the music video of their new smash hit "Lovebug," which is shot in the '40s set. The clip, which was filmed back on September 18, also features the brothers' stylist Michelle Tomaszewski who shares the concept for their costumes from head to toe.
In the four-minute video, which can be watched after the jump, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas share some details about the costumes they have to wear for the shooting of the music video that sees them transformed into 1940s studs. "Tie completes the outfit," Nick says. "Shoes complete the man."
"Lovebug" is the second official single off Jonas Brothers' third studio album, "A Little Bit Longer", which has been in the stores since August 2008.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights