Preview of 'NCIS' 6.07: Collateral Damage
The most heavily guarded marine base in the world gets robbed in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Gibbs second guesses his own judgment when Vance assigns him a rookie to aid his team's investigation into the deadly bank robbery.
In the episode called "Collateral Damage", the NCIS are assigned for the case because they are considered the only ones who could solve the case, but Vance decides to include a newly-assigned agent named Dwayne Wilson as their assistant. Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) will also make a return to aid the team and according to writer Shane Brennan "Gibbs' gut instinct will kick in" concerning her past deceit.
"Collateral Damage" will be broadcast on November 11, two weeks after the previous episode.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance