Preview of 'NCIS' 6.07: Collateral Damage
The most heavily guarded marine base in the world gets robbed in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Gibbs second guesses his own judgment when Vance assigns him a rookie to aid his team's investigation into the deadly bank robbery.
In the episode called "Collateral Damage", the NCIS are assigned for the case because they are considered the only ones who could solve the case, but Vance decides to include a newly-assigned agent named Dwayne Wilson as their assistant. Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) will also make a return to aid the team and according to writer Shane Brennan "Gibbs' gut instinct will kick in" concerning her past deceit.
"Collateral Damage" will be broadcast on November 11, two weeks after the previous episode.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'