Preview of 'NCIS' 6.07: Collateral Damage
The most heavily guarded marine base in the world gets robbed in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Gibbs second guesses his own judgment when Vance assigns him a rookie to aid his team's investigation into the deadly bank robbery.
In the episode called "Collateral Damage", the NCIS are assigned for the case because they are considered the only ones who could solve the case, but Vance decides to include a newly-assigned agent named Dwayne Wilson as their assistant. Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) will also make a return to aid the team and according to writer Shane Brennan "Gibbs' gut instinct will kick in" concerning her past deceit.
"Collateral Damage" will be broadcast on November 11, two weeks after the previous episode.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'