Preview of 'NCIS' 6.07: Collateral Damage
The most heavily guarded marine base in the world gets robbed in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Gibbs second guesses his own judgment when Vance assigns him a rookie to aid his team's investigation into the deadly bank robbery.
In the episode called "Collateral Damage", the NCIS are assigned for the case because they are considered the only ones who could solve the case, but Vance decides to include a newly-assigned agent named Dwayne Wilson as their assistant. Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) will also make a return to aid the team and according to writer Shane Brennan "Gibbs' gut instinct will kick in" concerning her past deceit.
"Collateral Damage" will be broadcast on November 11, two weeks after the previous episode.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding