Preview of 'NCIS' 6.07: Collateral Damage
The most heavily guarded marine base in the world gets robbed in the new episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Gibbs second guesses his own judgment when Vance assigns him a rookie to aid his team's investigation into the deadly bank robbery.
In the episode called "Collateral Damage", the NCIS are assigned for the case because they are considered the only ones who could solve the case, but Vance decides to include a newly-assigned agent named Dwayne Wilson as their assistant. Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) will also make a return to aid the team and according to writer Shane Brennan "Gibbs' gut instinct will kick in" concerning her past deceit.
"Collateral Damage" will be broadcast on November 11, two weeks after the previous episode.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation