Previews of 'Heroes' 3.08: Villains
The first half of "Heroes" season three is over and in two weeks to come the show will go back to the roots. The eight episode which is titled "Villains" will see Hiro investigating the defining moments in the pasts of Arthur Petrelli, Sylar and Flint in order to prepare for an eventual showdown with his foes.
Two kinds of promo for the episode which will air on November 10 have been brought forward. It reveals how a father's lie brings a butterfly effect to the future and how Gabriel aka Sylar came in terms with the demon inside him. The episode will also provide lots of flashback of various heroes and villains.
Third season of "Heroes" is made up of two volumes, "Third Volume: Villains" which will be comprised of 13 episodes, and "Fourth Volume: Fugitives" that contains the remaining twelve. Cast Greg Grunberg dished out to DigitalSpy that they are currently filming the "Fugitives". On the bridge between the third and fourth, Grunberg said, "At the end of volume three it's kind of wrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads into volume four."
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip