Previews of 'Heroes' 3.08: Villains
The first half of "Heroes" season three is over and in two weeks to come the show will go back to the roots. The eight episode which is titled "Villains" will see Hiro investigating the defining moments in the pasts of Arthur Petrelli, Sylar and Flint in order to prepare for an eventual showdown with his foes.
Two kinds of promo for the episode which will air on November 10 have been brought forward. It reveals how a father's lie brings a butterfly effect to the future and how Gabriel aka Sylar came in terms with the demon inside him. The episode will also provide lots of flashback of various heroes and villains.
Third season of "Heroes" is made up of two volumes, "Third Volume: Villains" which will be comprised of 13 episodes, and "Fourth Volume: Fugitives" that contains the remaining twelve. Cast Greg Grunberg dished out to DigitalSpy that they are currently filming the "Fugitives". On the bridge between the third and fourth, Grunberg said, "At the end of volume three it's kind of wrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads into volume four."
- Promo 1
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?