Previews of 'Heroes' 3.08: Villains
The first half of "Heroes" season three is over and in two weeks to come the show will go back to the roots. The eight episode which is titled "Villains" will see Hiro investigating the defining moments in the pasts of Arthur Petrelli, Sylar and Flint in order to prepare for an eventual showdown with his foes.
Two kinds of promo for the episode which will air on November 10 have been brought forward. It reveals how a father's lie brings a butterfly effect to the future and how Gabriel aka Sylar came in terms with the demon inside him. The episode will also provide lots of flashback of various heroes and villains.
Third season of "Heroes" is made up of two volumes, "Third Volume: Villains" which will be comprised of 13 episodes, and "Fourth Volume: Fugitives" that contains the remaining twelve. Cast Greg Grunberg dished out to DigitalSpy that they are currently filming the "Fugitives". On the bridge between the third and fourth, Grunberg said, "At the end of volume three it's kind of wrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads into volume four."
- Promo 1
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'