Previews of 'Heroes' 3.08: Villains
The first half of "Heroes" season three is over and in two weeks to come the show will go back to the roots. The eight episode which is titled "Villains" will see Hiro investigating the defining moments in the pasts of Arthur Petrelli, Sylar and Flint in order to prepare for an eventual showdown with his foes.
Two kinds of promo for the episode which will air on November 10 have been brought forward. It reveals how a father's lie brings a butterfly effect to the future and how Gabriel aka Sylar came in terms with the demon inside him. The episode will also provide lots of flashback of various heroes and villains.
Third season of "Heroes" is made up of two volumes, "Third Volume: Villains" which will be comprised of 13 episodes, and "Fourth Volume: Fugitives" that contains the remaining twelve. Cast Greg Grunberg dished out to DigitalSpy that they are currently filming the "Fugitives". On the bridge between the third and fourth, Grunberg said, "At the end of volume three it's kind of wrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads into volume four."
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black