Video Premiere: Christina Aguilera's 'Keeps Gettin' Better'
Christina Aguilera has released a music video to promote the title track off her forthcoming greatest hits album "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Directed by the helmer of the big screen movie "Hancock", Peter Berg, the music video shows Aguilera sitting in a studio with advanced equipments in hands while watching a huge screen presenting her in many different looks.
"I really enjoyed making the video for 'Keeps Gettin' Better'," the 27-year-old singer speaks of the just-debuted music video. "Being an artist who likes to play around with different looks, it was a lot of fun to portray various characters within the same shoot."
"Keep Gettin' Better" is confirmed to be among other tracks appearing on her first compilation album. Due for release on November 11 in the U.S., the forthcoming LP will include new song "Dynamite" and new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", a song which features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's "Keeps Gettin' Better" music video:
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris