Video Premiere: Christina Aguilera's 'Keeps Gettin' Better'
Christina Aguilera has released a music video to promote the title track off her forthcoming greatest hits album "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Directed by the helmer of the big screen movie "Hancock", Peter Berg, the music video shows Aguilera sitting in a studio with advanced equipments in hands while watching a huge screen presenting her in many different looks.
"I really enjoyed making the video for 'Keeps Gettin' Better'," the 27-year-old singer speaks of the just-debuted music video. "Being an artist who likes to play around with different looks, it was a lot of fun to portray various characters within the same shoot."
"Keep Gettin' Better" is confirmed to be among other tracks appearing on her first compilation album. Due for release on November 11 in the U.S., the forthcoming LP will include new song "Dynamite" and new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", a song which features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's "Keeps Gettin' Better" music video:
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement