Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.05: The Cost of Living
The next episode of "CSI: NY" will be presented in Indiana Jones style. The crime lab team will investigate the death of a young archaeologist who was shot death in "The Cost of Living", airing October 29.
While in pursue of the murderer, the CSIs find out that the victim may have unearthed the answer to one of New York City's oldest murder mysteries. They discover that anything can be purchased on the Internet, even someone else's life.
On other news, the show has cast reality TV star Kristin Cavallari to make a guest appearance as a hand bag designer who finds herself caught in a criminal investigation. Her episode will be aired in early 2009. Meanwhile, on the possibility of having Det. Jennifer Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) as the series' regular, TV Guide quoted executive producer Peter Lenkov as saying, "We all love Emmanuelle and what she's done with her character Det. Angell. Right now she's scheduled to appear in several upcoming episodes, and let's just say the chemistry between her and Det. Flack is not ignored."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen