Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.05: The Cost of Living
The next episode of "CSI: NY" will be presented in Indiana Jones style. The crime lab team will investigate the death of a young archaeologist who was shot death in "The Cost of Living", airing October 29.
While in pursue of the murderer, the CSIs find out that the victim may have unearthed the answer to one of New York City's oldest murder mysteries. They discover that anything can be purchased on the Internet, even someone else's life.
On other news, the show has cast reality TV star Kristin Cavallari to make a guest appearance as a hand bag designer who finds herself caught in a criminal investigation. Her episode will be aired in early 2009. Meanwhile, on the possibility of having Det. Jennifer Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) as the series' regular, TV Guide quoted executive producer Peter Lenkov as saying, "We all love Emmanuelle and what she's done with her character Det. Angell. Right now she's scheduled to appear in several upcoming episodes, and let's just say the chemistry between her and Det. Flack is not ignored."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked