Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.05: The Cost of Living
The next episode of "CSI: NY" will be presented in Indiana Jones style. The crime lab team will investigate the death of a young archaeologist who was shot death in "The Cost of Living", airing October 29.
While in pursue of the murderer, the CSIs find out that the victim may have unearthed the answer to one of New York City's oldest murder mysteries. They discover that anything can be purchased on the Internet, even someone else's life.
On other news, the show has cast reality TV star Kristin Cavallari to make a guest appearance as a hand bag designer who finds herself caught in a criminal investigation. Her episode will be aired in early 2009. Meanwhile, on the possibility of having Det. Jennifer Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) as the series' regular, TV Guide quoted executive producer Peter Lenkov as saying, "We all love Emmanuelle and what she's done with her character Det. Angell. Right now she's scheduled to appear in several upcoming episodes, and let's just say the chemistry between her and Det. Flack is not ignored."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media