Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.05: The Cost of Living
The next episode of "CSI: NY" will be presented in Indiana Jones style. The crime lab team will investigate the death of a young archaeologist who was shot death in "The Cost of Living", airing October 29.
While in pursue of the murderer, the CSIs find out that the victim may have unearthed the answer to one of New York City's oldest murder mysteries. They discover that anything can be purchased on the Internet, even someone else's life.
On other news, the show has cast reality TV star Kristin Cavallari to make a guest appearance as a hand bag designer who finds herself caught in a criminal investigation. Her episode will be aired in early 2009. Meanwhile, on the possibility of having Det. Jennifer Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) as the series' regular, TV Guide quoted executive producer Peter Lenkov as saying, "We all love Emmanuelle and what she's done with her character Det. Angell. Right now she's scheduled to appear in several upcoming episodes, and let's just say the chemistry between her and Det. Flack is not ignored."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper