Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.05: The Cost of Living
The next episode of "CSI: NY" will be presented in Indiana Jones style. The crime lab team will investigate the death of a young archaeologist who was shot death in "The Cost of Living", airing October 29.
While in pursue of the murderer, the CSIs find out that the victim may have unearthed the answer to one of New York City's oldest murder mysteries. They discover that anything can be purchased on the Internet, even someone else's life.
On other news, the show has cast reality TV star Kristin Cavallari to make a guest appearance as a hand bag designer who finds herself caught in a criminal investigation. Her episode will be aired in early 2009. Meanwhile, on the possibility of having Det. Jennifer Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) as the series' regular, TV Guide quoted executive producer Peter Lenkov as saying, "We all love Emmanuelle and what she's done with her character Det. Angell. Right now she's scheduled to appear in several upcoming episodes, and let's just say the chemistry between her and Det. Flack is not ignored."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign