Preview of 'NCIS' 6.06: Murder 2.0
The NCIS team will be faced by a serial killer who uses the Internet to play a mouse and cat game with them in "Murder 2.0". The October 28 episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" chronicles the events leading to Halloween, where a psychopath starts murdering people.
In hinting the identity of his next victim, he uses the Internet to leave clues, sending the team in a race against time before someone gets murdered. He also takes videos of his victims and send it to the team. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.
Since its sixth season premiere on September 23, "NCIS" continues to deliver CBS high ratings with the last night episode of "Nine Lives" drawing 18 million viewers and 3.9/11 demographic.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner