Preview of 'NCIS' 6.06: Murder 2.0
The NCIS team will be faced by a serial killer who uses the Internet to play a mouse and cat game with them in "Murder 2.0". The October 28 episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" chronicles the events leading to Halloween, where a psychopath starts murdering people.
In hinting the identity of his next victim, he uses the Internet to leave clues, sending the team in a race against time before someone gets murdered. He also takes videos of his victims and send it to the team. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.
Since its sixth season premiere on September 23, "NCIS" continues to deliver CBS high ratings with the last night episode of "Nine Lives" drawing 18 million viewers and 3.9/11 demographic.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight