Preview of 'NCIS' 6.06: Murder 2.0
The NCIS team will be faced by a serial killer who uses the Internet to play a mouse and cat game with them in "Murder 2.0". The October 28 episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" chronicles the events leading to Halloween, where a psychopath starts murdering people.
In hinting the identity of his next victim, he uses the Internet to leave clues, sending the team in a race against time before someone gets murdered. He also takes videos of his victims and send it to the team. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.
Since its sixth season premiere on September 23, "NCIS" continues to deliver CBS high ratings with the last night episode of "Nine Lives" drawing 18 million viewers and 3.9/11 demographic.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour