Preview of 'NCIS' 6.06: Murder 2.0
The NCIS team will be faced by a serial killer who uses the Internet to play a mouse and cat game with them in "Murder 2.0". The October 28 episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" chronicles the events leading to Halloween, where a psychopath starts murdering people.
In hinting the identity of his next victim, he uses the Internet to leave clues, sending the team in a race against time before someone gets murdered. He also takes videos of his victims and send it to the team. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.
Since its sixth season premiere on September 23, "NCIS" continues to deliver CBS high ratings with the last night episode of "Nine Lives" drawing 18 million viewers and 3.9/11 demographic.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'