Preview of 'NCIS' 6.06: Murder 2.0
The NCIS team will be faced by a serial killer who uses the Internet to play a mouse and cat game with them in "Murder 2.0". The October 28 episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" chronicles the events leading to Halloween, where a psychopath starts murdering people.
In hinting the identity of his next victim, he uses the Internet to leave clues, sending the team in a race against time before someone gets murdered. He also takes videos of his victims and send it to the team. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.
Since its sixth season premiere on September 23, "NCIS" continues to deliver CBS high ratings with the last night episode of "Nine Lives" drawing 18 million viewers and 3.9/11 demographic.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'