Single Actress Anne Hathaway Reveals Her New Crush
Staying single since splitting from her jailed ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri in June, Anne Hathaway is moving on from the bitter separation and has already had a new crush, telling People she has her eyes on a Hollywood-based mystery man. Having the man in mind, she told People at the London premiere for her newest movie, "Rachel Getting Married," which was part of the BFI 52nd London Film Festival on Monday, October 20, "This guy I know in L.A. is kind of doing it for me right now."
"When I think of sexy, I think of him," Anne revealed when telling the magazine of what she thinks of the man. "You know when sometimes you don't know someone very well - you'll probably never see them again - but you just meet them and you're like 'WOW, you really have it going on'?" she explained, quickly adding "I'm totally single right now."
Anne and Raffaello, who's a real estate developer, began dating in 2005. She previously offered no comment on their highly publicized split, but later on made light of it during an appearance on "Saturday Night Live." In an interview with W magazine she said she was "in shock" after the break-up, which occurred days before Raffaello was arrested on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy.
As for her acting career, Anne reportedly will start filming her upcoming big screen movie "Alice in Wonderland" soon. She will star in the animation-adventure-fantasy film alongside Johnny Depp.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle