'Knight Rider' for a Full Season
NBC's new series, "Knight Rider", is ordered for a full season. It has been announced that the network asks nine more additional scripts to continue the production of the series.
"Knight Rider" is a remake from its original series in 1982 and 2008 television movie of the same title. The pilot which was aired on September 24 received mild rating and its October 11 episode got 6.9 million viewers.
The new series which is created by the original series' creator, Glen A. Larson, and produced by Universal Media Studios is about an artificially intelligent car and its driver who go around, battling the forces of evil. Justin Bruening is in the lead role as Mike Traceur, with Val Kilmer as the voice of the car, KITT.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards