'Knight Rider' for a Full Season
NBC's new series, "Knight Rider", is ordered for a full season. It has been announced that the network asks nine more additional scripts to continue the production of the series.
"Knight Rider" is a remake from its original series in 1982 and 2008 television movie of the same title. The pilot which was aired on September 24 received mild rating and its October 11 episode got 6.9 million viewers.
The new series which is created by the original series' creator, Glen A. Larson, and produced by Universal Media Studios is about an artificially intelligent car and its driver who go around, battling the forces of evil. Justin Bruening is in the lead role as Mike Traceur, with Val Kilmer as the voice of the car, KITT.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa