'Knight Rider' for a Full Season
NBC's new series, "Knight Rider", is ordered for a full season. It has been announced that the network asks nine more additional scripts to continue the production of the series.
"Knight Rider" is a remake from its original series in 1982 and 2008 television movie of the same title. The pilot which was aired on September 24 received mild rating and its October 11 episode got 6.9 million viewers.
The new series which is created by the original series' creator, Glen A. Larson, and produced by Universal Media Studios is about an artificially intelligent car and its driver who go around, battling the forces of evil. Justin Bruening is in the lead role as Mike Traceur, with Val Kilmer as the voice of the car, KITT.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video