'Knight Rider' for a Full Season
NBC's new series, "Knight Rider", is ordered for a full season. It has been announced that the network asks nine more additional scripts to continue the production of the series.
"Knight Rider" is a remake from its original series in 1982 and 2008 television movie of the same title. The pilot which was aired on September 24 received mild rating and its October 11 episode got 6.9 million viewers.
The new series which is created by the original series' creator, Glen A. Larson, and produced by Universal Media Studios is about an artificially intelligent car and its driver who go around, battling the forces of evil. Justin Bruening is in the lead role as Mike Traceur, with Val Kilmer as the voice of the car, KITT.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered