'Knight Rider' for a Full Season
NBC's new series, "Knight Rider", is ordered for a full season. It has been announced that the network asks nine more additional scripts to continue the production of the series.
"Knight Rider" is a remake from its original series in 1982 and 2008 television movie of the same title. The pilot which was aired on September 24 received mild rating and its October 11 episode got 6.9 million viewers.
The new series which is created by the original series' creator, Glen A. Larson, and produced by Universal Media Studios is about an artificially intelligent car and its driver who go around, battling the forces of evil. Justin Bruening is in the lead role as Mike Traceur, with Val Kilmer as the voice of the car, KITT.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'