James Bond Stalks Dominic Greene in New 'Quantum of Solace' Clip
Another new "Quantum of Solace" clip has been unraveled. The fresh snippet titled "Find a Better Place to Meet" is put out by The Telegraph as a world-exclusive clip. Unlike the two previous clips which center on James Bond's broken heart, this clip focuses on the time the super spy is stalking mysterious organization Quantum's leader Dominic Greene.
In the clip, it can be seen that the members of Quantum have chosen to use an outdoor production of Tosca for a secret meeting. From a distance, Bond is taking the position of a bird watch and manages to steal one of the earpieces the group are using to communicate to one another. After quite some time listening to the conversation, Bond steps out and says, "I really think you people should find a better place to meet."
Aside from this clip, the new TV spot from Sony is also posted below. The TV spot promoting Sony's high-definition television sets features Daniel Craig as James Bond standing in the midst of chaos where explosion, engulfing fire and shattering glass are taking place around him.
To be distributed by Columbia Pictures on November 14, "Solace" resolves around the adventures of Bond in a manipulative and dangerous mission of uncovering the truth behind the organization which blackmailed his former lover Vesper while fighting the urge to avenge his broken heart. Helmed by Marc Forster, it is scripted by Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and Paul Haggis.
- Find a Better Place to Meet Clip:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special