Paul McGuigan's 'Push' Trailer Arrives
"Push", the sci-fi thriller movie in which Chris Evans, Dakota Fanning and Camilla Belle star as people gifted with an extraordinary power has got its trailer released. Taking viewers to the world of psychic espionage, the video footage provides an introduction into what should be expected from the Summit Entertainment flick.
Guided by the voiceover of the central character, Nick Gant, who explains the difference of the people like him and others, the trailer unveils many of the movie's action sequences. In the footage, Nick reveals that he can move object with his mind, while some others can control other people's mind or see the future. He then points out that there is a secret government organization, Division, which is chasing after these psychics to turn them into weapon.
Now, his only way of survival is to find a missing girl, Kira Hudson, and a stolen suitcase that could potentially bring the downfall of Division. Teaming up with Cassie Holmes, a thirteen-year-old girl who can see the future, he tracks down Kira and fights off those who want to use their powers for the wrong reasons.
Starring also Djimon Hounsou, Maggie Siff, Neil Jackson and Corey Stoll, the sci-fi thriller is directed by Paul McGuigan from the script by David Bourla. Produced by Bruce Davey, William Vince and Amy Gilliam, it will be coming out into the big screen on February 6, 2009.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars