John McCain Confirms Sarah Palin's Appearance on 'SNL'
Republican senator John McCain has made amend to "Late Show with David Letterman" with an appearance on Thursday, October 16, one day after his final presidential debate. One of the things that McCain mentioned during the show is the possibility of his running mate, Sarah Palin, appearing on an episode of the show that has made a comedy out of her in the past few weeks, "Saturday Night Live".
"30 Rock" star Tina Fey that bears a resemblance to the vice president candidate has famously impersonated Palin in a number of "SNL" episodes, making fun of Palin's weakness on domestic policies. There had been rumors swirling that Palin was planning a revenge and will appear on an episode before the election day on November 4.
When asked by Letterman on the issue, McCain confirmed that Palin will appear in person at the show, saying "I think she is, yeah." He continued, "Probably get more of an audience than our debate did."
McCain was on "Letterman" to make up his last minute cancellation on September 24. When confronted by Letterman on that, McCain jokingly answered, "I screwed up". During the show, he also talked about the third and final debate between him and opponent Barack Obama including his apology to Joe the Plumber, his relationship with Gordon Liddy and Palin's view on terrorism.
An excerpt of McCain on "Letterman":
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked