John McCain Confirms Sarah Palin's Appearance on 'SNL'
Republican senator John McCain has made amend to "Late Show with David Letterman" with an appearance on Thursday, October 16, one day after his final presidential debate. One of the things that McCain mentioned during the show is the possibility of his running mate, Sarah Palin, appearing on an episode of the show that has made a comedy out of her in the past few weeks, "Saturday Night Live".
"30 Rock" star Tina Fey that bears a resemblance to the vice president candidate has famously impersonated Palin in a number of "SNL" episodes, making fun of Palin's weakness on domestic policies. There had been rumors swirling that Palin was planning a revenge and will appear on an episode before the election day on November 4.
When asked by Letterman on the issue, McCain confirmed that Palin will appear in person at the show, saying "I think she is, yeah." He continued, "Probably get more of an audience than our debate did."
McCain was on "Letterman" to make up his last minute cancellation on September 24. When confronted by Letterman on that, McCain jokingly answered, "I screwed up". During the show, he also talked about the third and final debate between him and opponent Barack Obama including his apology to Joe the Plumber, his relationship with Gordon Liddy and Palin's view on terrorism.
An excerpt of McCain on "Letterman":
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby