Madonna and Guy Ritchie to Announce Separation 'Imminently'
Despite denial after denial that Madonna's people had issued following the many break up rumors claiming the pop superstar and her husband Guy Ritchie were divorcing, new speculation has just emerged by the hour that the husband-and-wife indeed will announce their separation "imminently." British tabloid The Sun is the first to break the report to public's notice Wednesday, October 15 and other websites including MSNBC and Reuters are quick to report the same matter.
Per the Sun, Madonna and Guy have been preparing to release a statement confirming the end of their marriage as they "can't bear to live with the pretence any longer." The singer's desire for more adoption has been cited as one of the causes of the split. "The amount of time each devotes to their careers" has made their relationship gets worse as it often causes them to get involved in heated arguments.
"Despite huge attempts to patch things up they both knew deep down that divorce was on the cards. It wasn't a matter of 'if' but 'when'", the Sun cited a "highly-placed source" as saying. Sky News and The Daily Mail are the other websites that also report on the split. Both sites quoted unnamed sources and could not be immediately reached for confirmation. When being asked about the report in the Sun tabloid, Barbara Charone, Madonna's London-based publicist, replied "No comment," Reuters claimed.
This isn't the first time that Madonna and Guy have been hit with split reports. They had been dealing with such reports for many times, but had their people issuing denial. As of late, Madonna was claimed to be the third person in New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriquez's marriage with his wife, Cynthia Rodriquez. Her high powered spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg denied her celebrity client has a fling with Rodriguez though, confirming "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that."
Madonna, meanwhile, is in the middle of her latest world tour, "Sticky & Sweet." She has yet issued a single word on the latest break-up report.
More Madonna News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21