'Eli Stone' Gets Four More Scripts Order
ABC show their interest move on the new season of "Eli Stone" though it only premiered Tuesday night, October 14. The dramedy TV series is ordered to have four more additional scripts to be produced. The network reportedly were satisfied with the rating it made for the first season and how the new season will well turn out.
"It's an incredible vote of confidence," says the series executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "I had told that in order to keep production rolling , I would need to know by Wednesday [if they wanted more]. I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
"Eli Stone" is an American sophomore legal dramedy which is created by Greg Berlanti and Guggenheim. The story goes about a lawyer played by Jonny Lee Miller, who becomes a modern-day prophet after he starts having precognitive visions.
The first season was premiered on January 31, 2008 as a midseason replacement with 13 episodes ran. The premiere got 11.83 million viewers and a moderately well 4.2 rating.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance