'Eli Stone' Gets Four More Scripts Order
ABC show their interest move on the new season of "Eli Stone" though it only premiered Tuesday night, October 14. The dramedy TV series is ordered to have four more additional scripts to be produced. The network reportedly were satisfied with the rating it made for the first season and how the new season will well turn out.
"It's an incredible vote of confidence," says the series executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "I had told that in order to keep production rolling , I would need to know by Wednesday [if they wanted more]. I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
"Eli Stone" is an American sophomore legal dramedy which is created by Greg Berlanti and Guggenheim. The story goes about a lawyer played by Jonny Lee Miller, who becomes a modern-day prophet after he starts having precognitive visions.
The first season was premiered on January 31, 2008 as a midseason replacement with 13 episodes ran. The premiere got 11.83 million viewers and a moderately well 4.2 rating.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby