'Eli Stone' Gets Four More Scripts Order
ABC show their interest move on the new season of "Eli Stone" though it only premiered Tuesday night, October 14. The dramedy TV series is ordered to have four more additional scripts to be produced. The network reportedly were satisfied with the rating it made for the first season and how the new season will well turn out.
"It's an incredible vote of confidence," says the series executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "I had told that in order to keep production rolling , I would need to know by Wednesday [if they wanted more]. I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
"Eli Stone" is an American sophomore legal dramedy which is created by Greg Berlanti and Guggenheim. The story goes about a lawyer played by Jonny Lee Miller, who becomes a modern-day prophet after he starts having precognitive visions.
The first season was premiered on January 31, 2008 as a midseason replacement with 13 episodes ran. The premiere got 11.83 million viewers and a moderately well 4.2 rating.
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces