Britney Spears Gearing Up for Spring World Tour
As a promotional project for her upcoming highly-anticipated album "Circus", Britney Spears has planned to hit the road for a world tour next spring, according to Billboard. While there are no words on when an official announcement will be made by Spears' camp, the 26-year-old singer has signed a deal with major tour promoter company AEG Live for her upcoming roadshow.
Previously, during an interview with New York Z100 radio station in late September, the artist, who is seen completely nude on her "Womanizer" music video, confirmed that the forthcoming tour will not be something limited just to the United States. " ... Definitely next year, definitely," she said at that time when asked about her roadshow plan. " ... Probably all around the world."
AEG Live is the same company that was booked to produce stage shows for Prince and Spice Girls at O2 Arena in London. Most recently, the tour promoter have also handled sold-out world tours for Bon Jovi and Justin Timberlake.
Spears' latest record "Circus" has been announced to go on sale on December 2. Her effort will go head-to-head with Take That's next installment "The Circus", which is slated for release in the same month, on December 1 in the U.K.
More Britney Spears News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune