Britney Spears Gearing Up for Spring World Tour
As a promotional project for her upcoming highly-anticipated album "Circus", Britney Spears has planned to hit the road for a world tour next spring, according to Billboard. While there are no words on when an official announcement will be made by Spears' camp, the 26-year-old singer has signed a deal with major tour promoter company AEG Live for her upcoming roadshow.
Previously, during an interview with New York Z100 radio station in late September, the artist, who is seen completely nude on her "Womanizer" music video, confirmed that the forthcoming tour will not be something limited just to the United States. " ... Definitely next year, definitely," she said at that time when asked about her roadshow plan. " ... Probably all around the world."
AEG Live is the same company that was booked to produce stage shows for Prince and Spice Girls at O2 Arena in London. Most recently, the tour promoter have also handled sold-out world tours for Bon Jovi and Justin Timberlake.
Spears' latest record "Circus" has been announced to go on sale on December 2. Her effort will go head-to-head with Take That's next installment "The Circus", which is slated for release in the same month, on December 1 in the U.K.
More Britney Spears News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers