New HBO Promo of 'True Blood'
New promotional video of "True Blood" has been released by HBO, showing the praise from critics on the relatively new show. The video is also attached with the network's other acclaimed shows such as "Entourage", "House of Saddam", and "Little Britain USA".
Coming from "Six Feet Under" creator, "True Blood" is a modern vampire saga that unites two different worlds of human and vampire after a Japanese scientist invented a synthetic blood called "TruBlood". Sookie is the main character who has the ability to read people's mind and has interest in a vampire named Bill.
Next week on October 19, the episode called "Burning House of Love" will unveil Sookie's painful childhood revelation about her Uncle Bartlett that spurs Bill into action. Meanwhile, Tara agrees to pay for an exorcism to purge Lettie Mae of a demon. In search of V juice, Jason travels to Fangtasia, where he bonds with an adventurous young woman named Amy. A trio of rednecks decide to exact vigilante justice on a pack of vampires who crashed Merlotte's in search of their wayward mate Bill.
'True Blood' Promo Video:
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch