New HBO Promo of 'True Blood'
New promotional video of "True Blood" has been released by HBO, showing the praise from critics on the relatively new show. The video is also attached with the network's other acclaimed shows such as "Entourage", "House of Saddam", and "Little Britain USA".
Coming from "Six Feet Under" creator, "True Blood" is a modern vampire saga that unites two different worlds of human and vampire after a Japanese scientist invented a synthetic blood called "TruBlood". Sookie is the main character who has the ability to read people's mind and has interest in a vampire named Bill.
Next week on October 19, the episode called "Burning House of Love" will unveil Sookie's painful childhood revelation about her Uncle Bartlett that spurs Bill into action. Meanwhile, Tara agrees to pay for an exorcism to purge Lettie Mae of a demon. In search of V juice, Jason travels to Fangtasia, where he bonds with an adventurous young woman named Amy. A trio of rednecks decide to exact vigilante justice on a pack of vampires who crashed Merlotte's in search of their wayward mate Bill.
'True Blood' Promo Video:
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza