New HBO Promo of 'True Blood'
New promotional video of "True Blood" has been released by HBO, showing the praise from critics on the relatively new show. The video is also attached with the network's other acclaimed shows such as "Entourage", "House of Saddam", and "Little Britain USA".
Coming from "Six Feet Under" creator, "True Blood" is a modern vampire saga that unites two different worlds of human and vampire after a Japanese scientist invented a synthetic blood called "TruBlood". Sookie is the main character who has the ability to read people's mind and has interest in a vampire named Bill.
Next week on October 19, the episode called "Burning House of Love" will unveil Sookie's painful childhood revelation about her Uncle Bartlett that spurs Bill into action. Meanwhile, Tara agrees to pay for an exorcism to purge Lettie Mae of a demon. In search of V juice, Jason travels to Fangtasia, where he bonds with an adventurous young woman named Amy. A trio of rednecks decide to exact vigilante justice on a pack of vampires who crashed Merlotte's in search of their wayward mate Bill.
'True Blood' Promo Video:
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7