New HBO Promo of 'True Blood'
New promotional video of "True Blood" has been released by HBO, showing the praise from critics on the relatively new show. The video is also attached with the network's other acclaimed shows such as "Entourage", "House of Saddam", and "Little Britain USA".
Coming from "Six Feet Under" creator, "True Blood" is a modern vampire saga that unites two different worlds of human and vampire after a Japanese scientist invented a synthetic blood called "TruBlood". Sookie is the main character who has the ability to read people's mind and has interest in a vampire named Bill.
Next week on October 19, the episode called "Burning House of Love" will unveil Sookie's painful childhood revelation about her Uncle Bartlett that spurs Bill into action. Meanwhile, Tara agrees to pay for an exorcism to purge Lettie Mae of a demon. In search of V juice, Jason travels to Fangtasia, where he bonds with an adventurous young woman named Amy. A trio of rednecks decide to exact vigilante justice on a pack of vampires who crashed Merlotte's in search of their wayward mate Bill.
'True Blood' Promo Video:
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert