New HBO Promo of 'True Blood'
New promotional video of "True Blood" has been released by HBO, showing the praise from critics on the relatively new show. The video is also attached with the network's other acclaimed shows such as "Entourage", "House of Saddam", and "Little Britain USA".
Coming from "Six Feet Under" creator, "True Blood" is a modern vampire saga that unites two different worlds of human and vampire after a Japanese scientist invented a synthetic blood called "TruBlood". Sookie is the main character who has the ability to read people's mind and has interest in a vampire named Bill.
Next week on October 19, the episode called "Burning House of Love" will unveil Sookie's painful childhood revelation about her Uncle Bartlett that spurs Bill into action. Meanwhile, Tara agrees to pay for an exorcism to purge Lettie Mae of a demon. In search of V juice, Jason travels to Fangtasia, where he bonds with an adventurous young woman named Amy. A trio of rednecks decide to exact vigilante justice on a pack of vampires who crashed Merlotte's in search of their wayward mate Bill.
'True Blood' Promo Video:
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto