Brandon Routh to Stay in 'Superman' Reboot
Despite Warner Bros. Pictures' decision on starting the "Superman" franchise from the scratch once again, Brandon Routh may still be kept as the famous man of steel in the reboot project. Latino Review reported that the potential return of the 29-year-old as Clark Kent/Superman has been hinted by DC Comics President Paul Levitz in a recent interview.
Sparking the rumor, Levitz noted that Routh has had meetings with the DC Comics lately to discuss about the future "Superman" project. "Last week Brandon Routh has come around the offices in New York and Los Angeles as of late to talk about Superman and what we want to do," so he claimed in the interview. Nevertheless, whether the speculation holds some truth is yet to be proven.
Back in August, Warner Bros. have announced that instead of moving on with a sequel to "Superman Returns", the studio will start the project right from the scratch. It is still unclear though whether the reboot movie will be titled "Superman: The Man of Steel" in place of the sequel, or it will adopt a new one. Additionally, The Independent earlier noted in its article that Kevin Spacey will reprise his role as baddie Lex Luthor in the reboot.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story