Brandon Routh to Stay in 'Superman' Reboot
Despite Warner Bros. Pictures' decision on starting the "Superman" franchise from the scratch once again, Brandon Routh may still be kept as the famous man of steel in the reboot project. Latino Review reported that the potential return of the 29-year-old as Clark Kent/Superman has been hinted by DC Comics President Paul Levitz in a recent interview.
Sparking the rumor, Levitz noted that Routh has had meetings with the DC Comics lately to discuss about the future "Superman" project. "Last week Brandon Routh has come around the offices in New York and Los Angeles as of late to talk about Superman and what we want to do," so he claimed in the interview. Nevertheless, whether the speculation holds some truth is yet to be proven.
Back in August, Warner Bros. have announced that instead of moving on with a sequel to "Superman Returns", the studio will start the project right from the scratch. It is still unclear though whether the reboot movie will be titled "Superman: The Man of Steel" in place of the sequel, or it will adopt a new one. Additionally, The Independent earlier noted in its article that Kevin Spacey will reprise his role as baddie Lex Luthor in the reboot.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'