Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds to Embark on European Honeymoon
It's been busy days for newlyweds Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds that they won't go on a honeymoon until next month, reportedly going to Europe. Finding it hard to have a break from their hectic schedule, they are planning to have a two-week trip for themselves to enjoy, reports claimed.
Star magazine was the first to report on the celebrity couple's honeymoon plans. The publication even has list of the stops for their love journey, claiming the first place they plan to visit is Paris, France. Besides, "(They) also want to visit London and Barcelona, which she fell in love with while shooting 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' with Woody Allen last summer," a source told Star.
Scarlett and Ryan wed in a top secret wedding held outside Vancouver in the groom's native Canada on September 27. A confirmation was, soon thereafter, issued by the actor's representative, saying "Yes, I can confirm they are married." Details of their hush hush wedding have also been made public by People magazine.
Neither Scarlett nor Ryan has spoken publicly about their wedding. They, as well, offer no comment on the report of a possible honeymoon to Europe.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date