Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's Romance in Trouble
Rarely making public appearance as of late, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are reported to have been experiencing tough times in their romance. Despite a confirmation from her representative that the couple is still very much together, an onlooker claimed to have witnessed the pair getting "extremely tense and irritated with each other".
"They were having some sort of verbal tiff at their table, and they looked miffed" during a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks, California back on September 25, OK! magazine quoted the onlooker as saying. "They looked dour when they sat down, annoyed over dinner and still upset by the time they left the restaurant at the end of their meal. It may have been a minor squabble, but they looked like they'd rather be anywhere but with each other."
Adding fuel to the break up rumors, Vanessa was snapped holding hands with one of the men on the production team of her current project on Friday, October 3. She and the man were seen acting very friendly, ignoring the prying eyes of the photographers.
Despite report of a possible break up, on Wednesday, October 8 Nick and Vanessa were seen leaving Magnolia Restaurant in Hollywood, California after having meal together. He was even seen opening the car's door for her. There has yet comment from both of them about the extent of their relationship.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'