Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's Romance in Trouble
Rarely making public appearance as of late, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are reported to have been experiencing tough times in their romance. Despite a confirmation from her representative that the couple is still very much together, an onlooker claimed to have witnessed the pair getting "extremely tense and irritated with each other".
"They were having some sort of verbal tiff at their table, and they looked miffed" during a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks, California back on September 25, OK! magazine quoted the onlooker as saying. "They looked dour when they sat down, annoyed over dinner and still upset by the time they left the restaurant at the end of their meal. It may have been a minor squabble, but they looked like they'd rather be anywhere but with each other."
Adding fuel to the break up rumors, Vanessa was snapped holding hands with one of the men on the production team of her current project on Friday, October 3. She and the man were seen acting very friendly, ignoring the prying eyes of the photographers.
Despite report of a possible break up, on Wednesday, October 8 Nick and Vanessa were seen leaving Magnolia Restaurant in Hollywood, California after having meal together. He was even seen opening the car's door for her. There has yet comment from both of them about the extent of their relationship.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard