Paris Hilton Running for Fake President on FunnyOrDie, the Video
Embracing her best political sense, Paris Hilton is reaching out to FunnyOrDie to urge people to vote for her as she is running for fake president. The hotel heiress and socialite even gets some political advice from Martin Sheen, who played President Bartlet on NBC's long-running White House drama "The West Wing."
Shooting a scene for the video, posted on FunnyOrDie early Wednesday, October 8, Paris and Martin took their political talk to the kitchen. There they discussed several major fake issues, like what she called as "FoPo" which stands for Foreign Policy and the economy depression in the country.
About the latter issue, she was quoted as saying, "This is the biggest depression since The Notebook." She then jokingly added, "How about helping the people who are losing their homes? How about lowering inflated interest rates so it's not impossible for them to pay their mortgage? I know its not as much money for the banks, but it's better than no money at all. Just ask MC Hammer."
Also addressing the war in Iraq, Paris told Martin the nation "has a Democratic government that is asking for us to leave. It seems that we've done our job and we should bring our troops home safely."
Judging form her speech, Martin believed Paris is "going to make a great fake president." Martin's actor son Charlie Sheen made a brief appearance on the footage, telling Paris he'll "fake vote for her."
The clip, which can be watched below, is the second one that Paris has done for FunnyOrDie. Her first one, made in August 2008, featured her responding to an early John McCain campaign ad which compared Barack Obama to her and Britney Spears.
More Paris Hilton News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.