Jason Priestley Makes a Return to '90210'
Good news comes in two for "90210" fans as it has been reported exclusively by Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello Files that another "Beverly Hills 90210" grad is participating in the spin-off. Jason Priestley, famous for his portrayal of Brandon Walsh aka the twin brother of Brenda will get his hands on the show. Brenda's depicter, Shannen Doherty, meanwhile, is also making a return.
The twist is, Priestley will not appear in front of the camera but rather will serve as a director. A source told EW that he will helm the 18th episode which will be aired in Spring. In the mean time, Doherty who has appeared in a couple of episodes this season, is "in talks" to have two more episodes later this season.
On the possibility of Doherty and Priestley working on the same episode, executive producer Gabe Sachs commented, "I think it would be a kick for Jason to work with any of his (former 90210 costars), and it would also add something special to that episode. But we don't know whether that will happen yet."
"90210", the spin-off to the popular '90s teen series, is aired every Tuesday on The CW at 8/7c.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie