Preview of 'Heroes' 3.04: I Am Become Death
The next episode of "Heroes" will be injected with more surprises regarding changes on the nature of the characters. Peter from the future visits the present one and urges him to use a powerful but dangerous ability in order to save the world in episode "I Am Become Death".
Present Peter is also threatened at gunpoint by the future Claire and also had strange encounter with Sylar. After revealed in the two-hour season premiere that Sylar is the biological son of Angela, which means that he is also a Petrelli, Sylar changes from a villain to soft-hearted man who regards Peter's presence as a brother.
Meanwhile, Mohinder is having confusion of what's happening to him. He was previously revealed to have possessed a special ability that can make him climbing the wall with no gear on. Hiro and Ando come to Adam for information about the person that hired Daphne. Bennet in the meantime, tries to get rid of his partner.
"I Am Become Death" will be aired on Monday, October 6 at 9:00 P.M. by NBC.
On other news, the series' creator Tim Kring reportedly is looking for a new character, described as a badass FBI agent, very much like Tommy Lee Jones in "The Fugitive". The character is slated to appear on the 14th episode of this season, EW's Ausiello Files revealed.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show