Preview of 'Heroes' 3.04: I Am Become Death
The next episode of "Heroes" will be injected with more surprises regarding changes on the nature of the characters. Peter from the future visits the present one and urges him to use a powerful but dangerous ability in order to save the world in episode "I Am Become Death".
Present Peter is also threatened at gunpoint by the future Claire and also had strange encounter with Sylar. After revealed in the two-hour season premiere that Sylar is the biological son of Angela, which means that he is also a Petrelli, Sylar changes from a villain to soft-hearted man who regards Peter's presence as a brother.
Meanwhile, Mohinder is having confusion of what's happening to him. He was previously revealed to have possessed a special ability that can make him climbing the wall with no gear on. Hiro and Ando come to Adam for information about the person that hired Daphne. Bennet in the meantime, tries to get rid of his partner.
"I Am Become Death" will be aired on Monday, October 6 at 9:00 P.M. by NBC.
On other news, the series' creator Tim Kring reportedly is looking for a new character, described as a badass FBI agent, very much like Tommy Lee Jones in "The Fugitive". The character is slated to appear on the 14th episode of this season, EW's Ausiello Files revealed.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'