Professor Sprout Coming Back for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'
"Harry Potter" franchise will welcome back its Professor of the Herbology, Pomona Sprout, in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". According to This Is South Wales, Miriam Margolyes, the actress who has portrayed the character in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", has confirmed her return in an interview.
On her involvement, the publication wrote, "Miriam added that she was heading to Australia to appear in a play called Realism and would then return to the UK to play Professor Sprout in the next Harry Potter film." It is still unclear though whether she will be appearing in all two installments, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", or only in one of them.
The two parts of "Deathly Hallows" have been set to be directed once again by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" helmer David Yates. The story will resolve around the adventure of Potter and his two best friends in finding all the remaining Horcruxes and destroying them all once and for all to make sure that Lord Voldemort won't be able to return this time. While "Part I" is slated for November 19, 2010 release, "Part II" eyes May 1, 2011 release.
Before "Deathly Hallows" comes into theaters however, "Half-Blood Prince" will be making its way to the big screen on July 17, 2009. It sees once more Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith and many more as the cast ensemble.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money