Terrence Howard Mourns Mother's Death
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard is mourning the death of his mother, Anita Williams, People magazine reports. Confirming the news, a representative for the star told the magazine Anita passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
"Terrence Howard's mother, Anita Williams, has sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer," so read the statement that Howard's representative issued. "Terrence will take some time to privately grieve with his family. He appreciates everyone's support during this difficult time."
It is not mentioned further on when Anita passed away, how old she is, and when she's going to be buried.
As of late, Howard has been busy with his music career. His debut album, entitled "Shine Through It", has been released to the market on September 2. Singing aside, he's having at least one movie project in the pipeline, namely "Fighting." The action-drama flick is planned for this year release.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal