Terrence Howard Mourns Mother's Death
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard is mourning the death of his mother, Anita Williams, People magazine reports. Confirming the news, a representative for the star told the magazine Anita passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
"Terrence Howard's mother, Anita Williams, has sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer," so read the statement that Howard's representative issued. "Terrence will take some time to privately grieve with his family. He appreciates everyone's support during this difficult time."
It is not mentioned further on when Anita passed away, how old she is, and when she's going to be buried.
As of late, Howard has been busy with his music career. His debut album, entitled "Shine Through It", has been released to the market on September 2. Singing aside, he's having at least one movie project in the pipeline, namely "Fighting." The action-drama flick is planned for this year release.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?