Terrence Howard Mourns Mother's Death
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard is mourning the death of his mother, Anita Williams, People magazine reports. Confirming the news, a representative for the star told the magazine Anita passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
"Terrence Howard's mother, Anita Williams, has sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer," so read the statement that Howard's representative issued. "Terrence will take some time to privately grieve with his family. He appreciates everyone's support during this difficult time."
It is not mentioned further on when Anita passed away, how old she is, and when she's going to be buried.
As of late, Howard has been busy with his music career. His debut album, entitled "Shine Through It", has been released to the market on September 2. Singing aside, he's having at least one movie project in the pipeline, namely "Fighting." The action-drama flick is planned for this year release.
More Terrence Howard News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans