Terrence Howard Mourns Mother's Death
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard is mourning the death of his mother, Anita Williams, People magazine reports. Confirming the news, a representative for the star told the magazine Anita passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
"Terrence Howard's mother, Anita Williams, has sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer," so read the statement that Howard's representative issued. "Terrence will take some time to privately grieve with his family. He appreciates everyone's support during this difficult time."
It is not mentioned further on when Anita passed away, how old she is, and when she's going to be buried.
As of late, Howard has been busy with his music career. His debut album, entitled "Shine Through It", has been released to the market on September 2. Singing aside, he's having at least one movie project in the pipeline, namely "Fighting." The action-drama flick is planned for this year release.
More Terrence Howard News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group