Terrence Howard Mourns Mother's Death
Hollywood actor Terrence Howard is mourning the death of his mother, Anita Williams, People magazine reports. Confirming the news, a representative for the star told the magazine Anita passed away after losing her battle with cancer.
"Terrence Howard's mother, Anita Williams, has sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer," so read the statement that Howard's representative issued. "Terrence will take some time to privately grieve with his family. He appreciates everyone's support during this difficult time."
It is not mentioned further on when Anita passed away, how old she is, and when she's going to be buried.
As of late, Howard has been busy with his music career. His debut album, entitled "Shine Through It", has been released to the market on September 2. Singing aside, he's having at least one movie project in the pipeline, namely "Fighting." The action-drama flick is planned for this year release.
More Terrence Howard News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes