Seven Clips Introducing 'Little Britain USA' Characters
Weighing on the success of "Little Britain" in U.K., comedians Matt Lucas and David Walliams develop the sketch comedy for its US version and name it "Little Britain USA". The first season will kick off Sunday, September 28 on HBO at 10:30 P.M. and seven clips have been released to give introduction to the characters.
With the tag "Bringing Class, Culture and Dignity to USA", the States version will also see Lucas and Walliams portraying various different characters in new sketches along with new characters. American celebrities slated to make guest appearances are Vivica A. Fox, Paul Rudd, Sting, Rosie O'Donnell, and Sarah Chalke among others.
Among the iconic roles making cameos are cross dresser in denial Emily Howard, teenager with horrible attitude Vicky Pollard and British prime minister Sebastian Love. Meanwhile, the newbies introduced in the series are two hyper-masculine gym buddies Mark and Tom, the eight astronaut to go to the moon Bing Gordyn, a little girl with the mouth of a truck driver Ellie-Grace, and Phyllis who listens to her King Charles Spaniel.
"Little Britain USA" is produced by Simon Fuller and shot both inside and outside a studio in L.A. The outdoor segment is helmed by Michael Patrick Jann while the indoor session which will have a live audience is directed by "Friends" alumnae, David Schwimmer.
- Lou and Andy
- Vicky Pollard
- Phyllis and Mr Doggy
- Daffyd Thomas
- Carol Beer
- Bubbles Devere
- Bing Gordyn
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift