Seven Clips Introducing 'Little Britain USA' Characters
Weighing on the success of "Little Britain" in U.K., comedians Matt Lucas and David Walliams develop the sketch comedy for its US version and name it "Little Britain USA". The first season will kick off Sunday, September 28 on HBO at 10:30 P.M. and seven clips have been released to give introduction to the characters.
With the tag "Bringing Class, Culture and Dignity to USA", the States version will also see Lucas and Walliams portraying various different characters in new sketches along with new characters. American celebrities slated to make guest appearances are Vivica A. Fox, Paul Rudd, Sting, Rosie O'Donnell, and Sarah Chalke among others.
Among the iconic roles making cameos are cross dresser in denial Emily Howard, teenager with horrible attitude Vicky Pollard and British prime minister Sebastian Love. Meanwhile, the newbies introduced in the series are two hyper-masculine gym buddies Mark and Tom, the eight astronaut to go to the moon Bing Gordyn, a little girl with the mouth of a truck driver Ellie-Grace, and Phyllis who listens to her King Charles Spaniel.
"Little Britain USA" is produced by Simon Fuller and shot both inside and outside a studio in L.A. The outdoor segment is helmed by Michael Patrick Jann while the indoor session which will have a live audience is directed by "Friends" alumnae, David Schwimmer.
- Lou and Andy
- Vicky Pollard
- Phyllis and Mr Doggy
- Daffyd Thomas
- Carol Beer
- Bubbles Devere
- Bing Gordyn
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic