Seven Clips Introducing 'Little Britain USA' Characters
Weighing on the success of "Little Britain" in U.K., comedians Matt Lucas and David Walliams develop the sketch comedy for its US version and name it "Little Britain USA". The first season will kick off Sunday, September 28 on HBO at 10:30 P.M. and seven clips have been released to give introduction to the characters.
With the tag "Bringing Class, Culture and Dignity to USA", the States version will also see Lucas and Walliams portraying various different characters in new sketches along with new characters. American celebrities slated to make guest appearances are Vivica A. Fox, Paul Rudd, Sting, Rosie O'Donnell, and Sarah Chalke among others.
Among the iconic roles making cameos are cross dresser in denial Emily Howard, teenager with horrible attitude Vicky Pollard and British prime minister Sebastian Love. Meanwhile, the newbies introduced in the series are two hyper-masculine gym buddies Mark and Tom, the eight astronaut to go to the moon Bing Gordyn, a little girl with the mouth of a truck driver Ellie-Grace, and Phyllis who listens to her King Charles Spaniel.
"Little Britain USA" is produced by Simon Fuller and shot both inside and outside a studio in L.A. The outdoor segment is helmed by Michael Patrick Jann while the indoor session which will have a live audience is directed by "Friends" alumnae, David Schwimmer.
- Lou and Andy
- Vicky Pollard
- Phyllis and Mr Doggy
- Daffyd Thomas
- Carol Beer
- Bubbles Devere
- Bing Gordyn
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...