Luke Perry Says No to Appear in '90210'
Luke Perry has said "no" to returning as Dylan McKay in "90210". The excitement of his character as the father of Kelly Taylor's son is toned down after he said that he won't appear in the spin-off show.
It was revealed on the Tuesday (September 16) episode of "90210" that Dylan had hooked up with Kelly after "Beverly Hills, 90210" ended and that they have one son together named Sammy. They, however separated four years before the spin-off took off, although Kelly is still very much in love with him. Fans have since expected Perry to have actual cameo in "90210" especially after Jennie Garth, the actress who portrays Kelly, said that there may be more surprises in store.
To The Deadbolt, the actor said, "That would be a no," when asked on the possibility of coming back as Dylan by the site's columnist Troy Rogers. Perry also made references that Dylan is in the hands of The CW, the network that broadcast "90210", saying "They own the name and likeness".
Previously, the show's executive producer Gabe Sachs said that they did not approach Perry when deciding to bring back the character but he said that there might be a possibility of the actor making a cameo in future episodes.
"90210" aside, Perry is still active on small-screen, making a cameo on the new season of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The episode called "Trials" will see him playing the role as a parent who is under investigation for child abuse. The tenth season will air on NBC on Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00 P.M.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'