Britney Spears to Perform 'Womanizer' on 'The X Factor'
Britney Spears is reportedly approached by "The X Factor"'s judge, Simon Cowel, to perform her new single, "Womanizer", on the hit ITV1 show in December. An insider from the reality TV show says, "Everyone is thrilled. To have Britney involved is a massive coup."
The insider, furthermore, reveals that people expect Britney to send the rating high in the air with her highly-anticipated music comeback. "They expect ratings to go through the roof when her performance airs," the insider adds in a statement.
Previously, her label, Jive/Zomba Records, have announced that the "Toxic" hit maker will sing the new songs from her upcoming album "Circus" on her 27th birthday, December 2. Britney's management team give no comment referring to the rumor.
In related news, Britney reportedly auditions dancers for her "Womanizer" music video. The gossip starts to flow when the singer appears in Hollywood's International Dance Academy earlier this week.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny