Britney Spears to Perform 'Womanizer' on 'The X Factor'
Britney Spears is reportedly approached by "The X Factor"'s judge, Simon Cowel, to perform her new single, "Womanizer", on the hit ITV1 show in December. An insider from the reality TV show says, "Everyone is thrilled. To have Britney involved is a massive coup."
The insider, furthermore, reveals that people expect Britney to send the rating high in the air with her highly-anticipated music comeback. "They expect ratings to go through the roof when her performance airs," the insider adds in a statement.
Previously, her label, Jive/Zomba Records, have announced that the "Toxic" hit maker will sing the new songs from her upcoming album "Circus" on her 27th birthday, December 2. Britney's management team give no comment referring to the rumor.
In related news, Britney reportedly auditions dancers for her "Womanizer" music video. The gossip starts to flow when the singer appears in Hollywood's International Dance Academy earlier this week.
More Britney Spears News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape