Britney Spears to Perform 'Womanizer' on 'The X Factor'
Britney Spears is reportedly approached by "The X Factor"'s judge, Simon Cowel, to perform her new single, "Womanizer", on the hit ITV1 show in December. An insider from the reality TV show says, "Everyone is thrilled. To have Britney involved is a massive coup."
The insider, furthermore, reveals that people expect Britney to send the rating high in the air with her highly-anticipated music comeback. "They expect ratings to go through the roof when her performance airs," the insider adds in a statement.
Previously, her label, Jive/Zomba Records, have announced that the "Toxic" hit maker will sing the new songs from her upcoming album "Circus" on her 27th birthday, December 2. Britney's management team give no comment referring to the rumor.
In related news, Britney reportedly auditions dancers for her "Womanizer" music video. The gossip starts to flow when the singer appears in Hollywood's International Dance Academy earlier this week.
More Britney Spears News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake