Britney Spears to Perform 'Womanizer' on 'The X Factor'
Britney Spears is reportedly approached by "The X Factor"'s judge, Simon Cowel, to perform her new single, "Womanizer", on the hit ITV1 show in December. An insider from the reality TV show says, "Everyone is thrilled. To have Britney involved is a massive coup."
The insider, furthermore, reveals that people expect Britney to send the rating high in the air with her highly-anticipated music comeback. "They expect ratings to go through the roof when her performance airs," the insider adds in a statement.
Previously, her label, Jive/Zomba Records, have announced that the "Toxic" hit maker will sing the new songs from her upcoming album "Circus" on her 27th birthday, December 2. Britney's management team give no comment referring to the rumor.
In related news, Britney reportedly auditions dancers for her "Womanizer" music video. The gossip starts to flow when the singer appears in Hollywood's International Dance Academy earlier this week.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7