An Autographed Portrait of Britney Spears Given Away to Charity
Showing her generosity yet again, Britney Spears is donating an autographed painting of her to charity. The portrait, 5-by-4-foot, features the singer exposing her belly in black-colored pants and covering her naked breasts with both of her hands.
The portrait is put on eBay with a starting bid of $10,000. It is accompanied with a letter of authenticity from her father, Jamie Spears, which read "I hereby verify that the portrait of my daughter, Britney, has been in our home since it was completed by the Daniel Maltman Studio."
Britney's autographed painting is given away to the L.A.-based Promises Foundation, which provides behavioral health services to low-income women and their children, on behalf of the singer and her family. The organization's director, Lisa Rogg, has said "The Spears family gave us this painting out of their generosity. It was their idea for the auction."
Aside from that, Britney has been attempting to make a comeback to music industry. It has been reported that her record label, Jive Records, are planning to rush the release of her next album to take advantage of her current popularity after her successful appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 7, 2008. Winning a total of three awards during the awards show, that was her first ever VMAs wins despite 16 previous nominations.
Rumor has it, a single has been planned to be released in November with the full album is set for release in December, accompanied by live shows.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed