Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Blog About 9/11
Paying tribute to September 11 tragedy, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are reaching out to their MySpace blogs to encourage people to remember those who were lost. Keeping her remembrance short and simple, Lindsay wrote on her MySpace blog, "I am in New York and I would like to remind everybody to take a moment today for those lost in tragedy that occurred on 9/11/01."
Samantha, on the other hand, blogged about her experience of living through that day as she was in New York when the tragedy occurred. She recalled on her MySpace blog, "waking up in nyc this morning 7 years later and it feels like just yesterday this city and our worlds were turned upside down.... never in my lifetime had I ever believed that I would see such horror- the kind that you see in documentaries set in far off places and read about in text books- never in my life had I ever thought that I would wake up and fall asleep afraid- watching things on television that felt like a film- walking through a city that felt like a war zone."
The DJ went on writing, "there were army vehicles on houston street, barricades dividing neighbourhoods and lines around the block of people waiting to donate blood set in front of a backdrop of smoke filling a space where two of the largest buildings once stood. Two buildings that shaped one of the most famous skylines in this country, or in the world...... Seven years later and I will never forget. I don't really know what to say except to all those we lost we will never forget and never take for granted the sacrifices that you made."
Lindsay currently is in Big Apple re-shooting scenes for her multi-episode role on the hit TV show "Ugly Betty". She was seen on Thursday shooting scenes at a fast food restaurant called "Chicken Palace". The eatery is renamed as "Flushing Burger" for the drama-comedy series.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS