Miley Cyrus' Rumored Boyfriend Cody Linley Speaks of Their Relationship
Talks have been mounting that Miley Cyrus and Cody Linley are dating, but according to him they're just close friends. He opens up about their relationship to Life and Style magazine.
Miley and Cody, who plays her on-screen flame on "Hannah Montana", sparked dating rumors after they were seen leaving his Los Angeles apartment late at night on September 2. The co-stars were snapped as he drove her away from his L.A. pad. At that time an onlooker said, "Cody opened the door of his Mustang for Miley, who had a huge smile on her face. She couldn't keep her eyes off him."
Miley herself has previously expressed her crush on Cody, saying "He is so much fun to look at. He's really fun and down to earth. And he's hot!"
In a recent interview with Life and Style magazine, Cody explained that the day when they were seen together at his apartment they, along with his roommate, "all painted", insisting "We splatter-painted. He went on telling the magazine that he and Miley are "very, very close, and there is a connection" adding "Yeah, I think that's all I can say."
No words from Miley about her relationship with Cody, but it is widely believed that she began dating the boy after splitting from Jonas Brothers' Nick Jonas.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell