Miley Cyrus' Rumored Boyfriend Cody Linley Speaks of Their Relationship
Talks have been mounting that Miley Cyrus and Cody Linley are dating, but according to him they're just close friends. He opens up about their relationship to Life and Style magazine.
Miley and Cody, who plays her on-screen flame on "Hannah Montana", sparked dating rumors after they were seen leaving his Los Angeles apartment late at night on September 2. The co-stars were snapped as he drove her away from his L.A. pad. At that time an onlooker said, "Cody opened the door of his Mustang for Miley, who had a huge smile on her face. She couldn't keep her eyes off him."
Miley herself has previously expressed her crush on Cody, saying "He is so much fun to look at. He's really fun and down to earth. And he's hot!"
In a recent interview with Life and Style magazine, Cody explained that the day when they were seen together at his apartment they, along with his roommate, "all painted", insisting "We splatter-painted. He went on telling the magazine that he and Miley are "very, very close, and there is a connection" adding "Yeah, I think that's all I can say."
No words from Miley about her relationship with Cody, but it is widely believed that she began dating the boy after splitting from Jonas Brothers' Nick Jonas.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival