Audio of Beyonce Knowles' New Song 'Stop Sign'
A new song from Beyonce Knowles called "Stop Sign" has surfaced. The ballad song is a left-over from her sophomore studio effort "B'Day" and assumed to appear in her upcoming major studio album.
Furthermore, to get the album in a perfect shape, Beyonce has reportedly signed powerhouse producer Timbaland to help her cooking the new materials. While Justin Timberlake will make a guest appearance with her in one of her new tunes, other big singers, including Pharrell Williams and Kanye West are also expected to either collaborating with her or producing a few songs.
Beyonce's upcoming album is reportedly called either "Virtuoso Intellect" or "B'Ware". Fans will get first glimpses from the album through singles "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies", which will be released on October 7. Meanwhile, her full album, which is described as "her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date" is slated for purchase on November 18 under the courtesy of Columbia Records.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress