Audio of Beyonce Knowles' New Song 'Stop Sign'
A new song from Beyonce Knowles called "Stop Sign" has surfaced. The ballad song is a left-over from her sophomore studio effort "B'Day" and assumed to appear in her upcoming major studio album.
Furthermore, to get the album in a perfect shape, Beyonce has reportedly signed powerhouse producer Timbaland to help her cooking the new materials. While Justin Timberlake will make a guest appearance with her in one of her new tunes, other big singers, including Pharrell Williams and Kanye West are also expected to either collaborating with her or producing a few songs.
Beyonce's upcoming album is reportedly called either "Virtuoso Intellect" or "B'Ware". Fans will get first glimpses from the album through singles "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies", which will be released on October 7. Meanwhile, her full album, which is described as "her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date" is slated for purchase on November 18 under the courtesy of Columbia Records.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle