Audio of Beyonce Knowles' New Song 'Stop Sign'
A new song from Beyonce Knowles called "Stop Sign" has surfaced. The ballad song is a left-over from her sophomore studio effort "B'Day" and assumed to appear in her upcoming major studio album.
Furthermore, to get the album in a perfect shape, Beyonce has reportedly signed powerhouse producer Timbaland to help her cooking the new materials. While Justin Timberlake will make a guest appearance with her in one of her new tunes, other big singers, including Pharrell Williams and Kanye West are also expected to either collaborating with her or producing a few songs.
Beyonce's upcoming album is reportedly called either "Virtuoso Intellect" or "B'Ware". Fans will get first glimpses from the album through singles "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies", which will be released on October 7. Meanwhile, her full album, which is described as "her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date" is slated for purchase on November 18 under the courtesy of Columbia Records.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans