Behind-the-Scene Video of 'Dexter' Season 3
Before season three of "Dexter" is premiered on Showtime, a behind-the-scene video of the forthcoming season has been unraveled. Introducing the new season as the time when the rules are changed, the video compiles the season descriptions from the series' executive producer Clyde Phillips, leading man Michael C. Hall and other cast members, including Julie Benz and Jennifer Carpenter.
The two-minute long video reveals what to expect from the serial killer working as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department. Phillips explained that in it, Dexter will be seen becoming his own man and owing his own code, while Hall furthermore suggested that his character will be having a greater understanding of the 'job' he is doing meaning that he may break some rules. The video also reveals the look into the new character, Miguel Prado played by Jimmy Smits.
Based on Jeff Lindsay's novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter", the series resolves around the life of Dexter Morgan. Looking like a perfect guy, he has one deathly secret. He is as a serial killer, murdering people who got away with horrible crimes. In the meantime, the new season will kick off on Sunday, September 28.
"Dexter" Behind the Scene of Season 3:
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza