Lindsay Lohan Refuses to Do an Eight-Page Topless Playboy Spread
Lindsay Lohan has turned down the chance to bare her flesh in men's magazine Playboy. She was approached to do an eight-page topless Playboy spread for the magazine's 55th anniversary issue in January and offered a $700,000 payment. She, however, turned it down.
Lindsay, who recreated Marilyn Monroe's final nude photo-shoot for New York Magazine's February 25, 2008 issue, was persuaded to do a tribute to '60s sex kitten Ann-Margret and her film "Kitten with a Whip." Though the film is one of her favorites, there wasn't any nudity in it.
A representative for Lindsay said in a statement to Access Hollywood that the actress would "be happy to do the cover, but no nudity." The representative went on adding that Lindsay was "flattered" by the offer, but she doesn't feel the need to do raunchy photo shoot at the moment.
"If there's nudity, then the answer's no ... She's not going down the [New York] magazine road again," so her representative told Playboy's creative consultant, Hal Lifson, referring to her naked Marilyn Monroe tribute.
Lindsay recreated Monroe's 1962 "The Last Sitting", appearing naked on the cover of New York Magazine, covered up only by a see through pink scarf. The shoot was done by famed photographer Bert Stern, who also shot Monroe's "Last Sitting" which was done at the Hotel Bel-Air in California six weeks before she was found dead from an overdose of barbiturates.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App