New Presenters Added to 60th Primetime Emmy Awards
Another batch of presenters are announced in anticipation of the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. Among the new names lined-up for the TV appreciation event are "My Own Worst Enemy" star Christian Slater, TV host Conan O'Brien, and Kate Walsh of "Private Practice".
On top of all the names mentioned, there will also be paired appearances by comedians Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles as well as TV stars Neil Patrick Harris and Kristin Chenoweth. The latter couple had been tapped to announce the nominees of the awards back in July.
"As we near the telecast, there will be more sets of presenters that will surprise almost everyone," said Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich. "We are pleased to have such comedic figures as Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles presenting together. In addition, we are excited to re-pair Kristin Chenoweth and Neil Patrick Harris together, as the chemistry they displayed at this year's Primetime Emmy nominations was just terrific."
The 60th annual event will be held on September 21 and broadcast by ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater starting from 8:00 P.M. ET/PT.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified