New Presenters Added to 60th Primetime Emmy Awards
Another batch of presenters are announced in anticipation of the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. Among the new names lined-up for the TV appreciation event are "My Own Worst Enemy" star Christian Slater, TV host Conan O'Brien, and Kate Walsh of "Private Practice".
On top of all the names mentioned, there will also be paired appearances by comedians Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles as well as TV stars Neil Patrick Harris and Kristin Chenoweth. The latter couple had been tapped to announce the nominees of the awards back in July.
"As we near the telecast, there will be more sets of presenters that will surprise almost everyone," said Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich. "We are pleased to have such comedic figures as Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles presenting together. In addition, we are excited to re-pair Kristin Chenoweth and Neil Patrick Harris together, as the chemistry they displayed at this year's Primetime Emmy nominations was just terrific."
The 60th annual event will be held on September 21 and broadcast by ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater starting from 8:00 P.M. ET/PT.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season