New Presenters Added to 60th Primetime Emmy Awards
Another batch of presenters are announced in anticipation of the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. Among the new names lined-up for the TV appreciation event are "My Own Worst Enemy" star Christian Slater, TV host Conan O'Brien, and Kate Walsh of "Private Practice".
On top of all the names mentioned, there will also be paired appearances by comedians Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles as well as TV stars Neil Patrick Harris and Kristin Chenoweth. The latter couple had been tapped to announce the nominees of the awards back in July.
"As we near the telecast, there will be more sets of presenters that will surprise almost everyone," said Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich. "We are pleased to have such comedic figures as Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles presenting together. In addition, we are excited to re-pair Kristin Chenoweth and Neil Patrick Harris together, as the chemistry they displayed at this year's Primetime Emmy nominations was just terrific."
The 60th annual event will be held on September 21 and broadcast by ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater starting from 8:00 P.M. ET/PT.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie