New Presenters Added to 60th Primetime Emmy Awards
Another batch of presenters are announced in anticipation of the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards. Among the new names lined-up for the TV appreciation event are "My Own Worst Enemy" star Christian Slater, TV host Conan O'Brien, and Kate Walsh of "Private Practice".
On top of all the names mentioned, there will also be paired appearances by comedians Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles as well as TV stars Neil Patrick Harris and Kristin Chenoweth. The latter couple had been tapped to announce the nominees of the awards back in July.
"As we near the telecast, there will be more sets of presenters that will surprise almost everyone," said Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich. "We are pleased to have such comedic figures as Kathy Griffin and Don Rickles presenting together. In addition, we are excited to re-pair Kristin Chenoweth and Neil Patrick Harris together, as the chemistry they displayed at this year's Primetime Emmy nominations was just terrific."
The 60th annual event will be held on September 21 and broadcast by ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater starting from 8:00 P.M. ET/PT.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce