Gus Van Sant's 'Milk' Welcomes First Trailer
Focus Features have just released the first trailer of "Milk". Reeling in the first glimpses into their based-on-true-story feature film, the trailer is made in line of its tagline, "His life changed history, his courage changed lives". By that it means that the footage focuses on some of the main conflicts of the film, especially the social climate in late '70s.
Providing viewers also with Harvey Milk's conflict with city supervisor Dan White and the threats to his life, the trailer let out the performances of Sean Penn as Milk, Josh Brolin as White, Emile Hirsch as Cleve Jones, James Franco as Scott Smith and Diego Luna as Jack Lira.
From the Academy Award-nominated director Gus Van Sant comes the film about the later life and assassination of San Francisco city supervisor and gay rights activist Harvey Milk. One of two films about Milk, the flick is written by Dustin Lance Black and produced by Dan Jinks, Bruce Cohen and Michael London. It is due to be released in theaters on November 26.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard