Gus Van Sant's 'Milk' Welcomes First Trailer
Focus Features have just released the first trailer of "Milk". Reeling in the first glimpses into their based-on-true-story feature film, the trailer is made in line of its tagline, "His life changed history, his courage changed lives". By that it means that the footage focuses on some of the main conflicts of the film, especially the social climate in late '70s.
Providing viewers also with Harvey Milk's conflict with city supervisor Dan White and the threats to his life, the trailer let out the performances of Sean Penn as Milk, Josh Brolin as White, Emile Hirsch as Cleve Jones, James Franco as Scott Smith and Diego Luna as Jack Lira.
From the Academy Award-nominated director Gus Van Sant comes the film about the later life and assassination of San Francisco city supervisor and gay rights activist Harvey Milk. One of two films about Milk, the flick is written by Dustin Lance Black and produced by Dan Jinks, Bruce Cohen and Michael London. It is due to be released in theaters on November 26.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent